Maiden of Clubs

Walking home from a broken school was hell. Jade didn't exactly have a ride considering she don't got no house. But hey, what else is she gonna do? The aisian twig of a girl finally made it back to the town's casino and walked in. Sure, she was only fourteen, but she worked here. She's been working here since she was ten so what difference did it make? She walked in and slung her bag further over here shoukder, waking through the endless smoke and stench of hardcore whiskey to get to the back so she's can change and start her evening. Her older brother was already dealing a table while her father managed the craps. Her mother was working the bar tonight and other hired workers were scattered about.

She found her uniform, gifted with the theme of clubs, and changed out of her normal tacky clothes. She applied some black makeup to her face to make her look more like a professional and make Her look older. That's also what the tall heels and the stuffing shit down her bra was supposed to do. What else was a skinny aisian chick supposed to do, Huh? It didn't help that the shitheads at her school chopped off all her hair. She walked back out to the foyer, pinning the club onto her sleeve, before walking up to the counter to retrieve some drink she to offer to customers.

Such is the life of Jade Martini