A Big Storm is Coming

Alright

So

Where do I begin?

For starters I have ninety nine published stories and I'm about to hit one thousand followers. I'm over here, wondering how the actual fuck this happened, and at the same time trying to think of something to do to celebrate both milestones. I want my one hundredth book to commemorate everything I've done and how far I've come and thank every single one of my followers. I don't ant to be exclusive to any one fandom so I'm struggling to figure out what to even do for that book. Whatever it is, it's going to be great.

Then I finished my Pokémon oneshots book. Why? I was getting bored and tired again. Once the adrenaline and inspiration fades it's time for me to move onto my next thing which is without a doubt going to be fire Emblem. I'm already playing Conquest again as we speak. I bought lots of DLC for Fates and awakening and I wasted so much money trying to pull the new Camilla in Heroes and I'm so mad because I got Queen Makoto but not Camilla. GIVE ME MY SEXY NOHRIAN PRINCESS!!! UGH!!! LOOK AT HER AND I DARE YOU TO TELL ME YOU DONT WANT HER WITHOUT LYING BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL FAIL!!!

 GIVE ME MY SEXY NOHRIAN PRINCESS!!! UGH!!! LOOK AT HER AND I DARE YOU TO TELL ME YOU DONT WANT HER WITHOUT LYING BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL FAIL!!!

And lastly I'm in a lot of pain

And lastly I'm in a lot of pain. My lower back hurts like hell, my shoulder hurts like hell, I started my period, and I've been so freaking tired recently. I'm just always drained and having trouble concentrating and writing and thinking of good ideas. Another reason why my inspiration is kaput for Pokémon. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do before even thinking about a fire Emblem oneshots book. I'm procrastinating on the remaining book I got for fire Emblem ships. (Plz check that out) I'm just so tired. I'm sorry guys.

Thank you everyone for reading this and I love yous.

~Eva