thank you, sincerly - author

Hello my rosebuds, PHEW this book was a lot . . . and I'm not being dramatic either. This book means the world to me and I'll tell you why: Lydia's life was a reflection of my own.

This story was one I wrote when I was at the lowest time of my life; my dad cheated on my mom and left us to live with the woman whom just so happened to be a family friend. No, my mom didn't commit suicide. No, I've never fallen in love, and no, I'm not a mother myself. However, I did become unhealthy, depressed, and constantly fearing the dark thoughts that surrounded my head. But, I truly did discover who I was while I was writing this. It really came from the heart, and honestly, I'd take this book over Delicacy ANYDAY.

Now, if you're reading this rather than skipping it I have a very important message for you — thank you. Seeing how much love and support I've received while writing only motivated me to write more, and more and more. The writing distracted me from the darkness of my work and truly brought light into it, and for that I thank you.

I wish there was more I could do for you, like shower you in gifts and show you my gratitude, but what I can do is tell you that this is only the beginning for me. Writing is something that's kept me sane while the rest of the world was insane. It's kept me grounded and secure and safer than ever. So please, stick around. I can assure you that there is SO MUCH in store . . . starting with another story!!! It will be revealed as soon as I finish brainstorming the plot.

You guys are all lifesavers, and from the bottom of my heart . . . thank you.

Sincerely,

Grace a.k.a. rrosebudd

🌹