he's mine?

⚠️warning⚠️ ~ kissing :OO not that bad, but enjoy :)

-

"well mom and dad left now.." taehyung said slowly.

"yea." i stared at the ground

"well i'm gonna go shower, you can unpack your stuff in your room." he said.

"wait! before you go, where is my room?"

"right this way" he said leading me the way. it was right next to his room, well ok. he opened the door and we stepped in the room and looked around. woah.

 "hope you like it, if you wanna change it, go right ahead"

"i..love it! how did you know this would be a room i like?"

"oh..random guess heh" he smiled. i feel like a donut being squished. he is so adorable. right now, this is cute tae. the other tae is sexy tae. what is actually wrong with me.

"alight, i'm gonna go shower." taehyung said to me. i nodded 'ok' and went downstairs to grab the bags that had my stuff in it. i went back upstairs then started unpacking and settling down in my new room. i love it.

now that i live here, i think i'll have a better life than i did 2 years ago. 2 years ago, my mom and my real dad had a divorce. and those were the hard times for me, even in school. alright i don't wanna go to far. after placing down the last thing in my room, i decided to go to taehyung's room to see if he was done. i opened the door and..HOLY SHIT.

taehyung had no shirt on, towel wrapped around his waist, and he was sitting on the edge of his bed with his phone out. why is he like this. he looked up, and his face was in shock. "uh, look away!" he said. i did what he said and shut the door.

i can't believe i just saw him..shirtless. i waited outside his door for a few minutes, what is taking him so long? i knocked on the door and said, "you done yet tae?"

"yea, come in"

"ok" you said and opened the door, he was in his bed, with his phone again. he waved at me, and i smiled. he's so adorable. i went over to his bed and sat next to him. i leaned over to see what he was playing and it was...fortnite? wow ok. even my own stepbrother is into fortnite.

"interested?"

"no, just watching you"

"haha ok. well i'm gonna get off"

"okie" i said. he put his phone aside on his nightstand and faced you. he looked deeply into your eyes. and you looked deeply into his. he starting laughing, you were confused

"you like me don't you?" he said with a smirk. shut up kim taehyung, even tho it's true.

"n-no.." i stuttered.

"uh-huh, like i'll believe that. you even stuttered, y/n. i notice things pretty well" your face was slowly turning red. you couldn't hold it anymore. you let it out.

"fine..i do. you caught me" he didn't say anything, he just smiled at you.

"sit on my lap, facing me" he demanded. WHAT? why? wouldn't you be weirded out?! i had so many questions running through my head, but i did what he said. i placed my hands on his shoulders so i could adjust my position. then i sat down on his lap.

"w-why are we doing this..?" i asked. he went up close against my ear. gosh i hear his heavy breathing. what is he doing?

"i like you too y/n." my heart stopped.

"what?" i asked to make sure.

"i like you too." he said. he actually likes me? on the first day that i meet him? i can't believe it, why would he like a girl..like me? no one ever liked me before. i'm surprised. he leaned closer to my face, our lips only a few inches away. then, his lips crashed into mine. we are making out. it seemed like he enjoyed it..so did i.

i kissed him back deeply, the kiss was slow and passionate. he held my waist, and i had my arms around his neck. we continued doing this for another 3 minutes, then he pulled away. he didn't want to do the tongue thing that couples do? ok. gosh y/n, chill.

he went up to my ear and said, "you're mine ok? even tho you're my stepsister, i don't care. i love you." my heart skipped a beat as he said those last three words. i looked deeply into his eyes again.

"i...i love you too taehyung." he smiled. we laid on his bed together, his arms wrapped around my body. i don't wanna let go of him, i don't wanna go back to my room and sleep there. i wanna sleep with taehyung. i turned around and faced taehyung.

"can i sleep with you tonight?" i asked as innocently as i could with a cute face.

"awww, of course you can princess" he said. he called me princess. i'm squealing in my head right now.

we continued to cuddle and then i slowly fell asleep. his arms around my body is the new way i can sleep quickly.

i'm in love with this man. my own stepbrother.