end

y/n's pov

as we got downstairs, we all sat down at the dinner table. (idk why, don't ask 😂) taehyung pulled a chair out for me, and i just smiled. once everyone was seated, my dad began to speak.

"so..what is going on with you two?" he asked, staring at us deeply. i gulped. i'm fucking scared.

"i-it's nothing reaー" taehyung started

"oh so when you guys were having sex in taehyung's room, you think that's nothing?! what are you guys? a relationship?" my mom interrupted. everyone went silent. i saw my dad's fists on the table, clenched together. my mom was looking at taehyung, in such a disgusted way, with her face tomato red.

i decided to step in. "mom, dad, let me explain." i said. they both turned their gaze to me, waiting for me to talk.

"..when me and taehyung first saw each other, it was love at first sight. we soon got all 'lovey-dovey' and just decided to date. and that whole week when you and dad were gone, was the best week ever. i got to share love with someone, and show how much i care for them while you guys were gone. mom, i don't care if you want to move out of this house, but no matter what, i will always love taehyung." i couldn't keep the lump in my throat anymore, i let out tears and started crying.

taehyung scooted his chair closer to mine, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, comforting me. i looked up, seeing my mom and dad in shock.

taehyung's pov

i felt so bad for y/n. soon, i started to cry with her also, but silently. i turned my head to look at my mom and dad, and they were looking at each other. then, they turned to us.

"i understand you guys love each other..but we can't do this. you guys can't be in a relationship." mom said. y/n froze. i let her go, and she stood up out of her chair.

"why can't we be in a relationship? huh? it's not like i'm dating some stranger, mom! taehyung is just my step brother, not an actual brother! if he was my real brother, none of this would happen!" y/n yelled.

"..she is right." my dad said, agreeing with y/n.

"you know what..fine. be in a relationship. but i'm gonna be honest. deep down inside..you guys do look cute together.." my mom confessed. me and y/n starting bursting in to laughter. i didn't know what was really funny, but i find it funny

"really..?" y/n questioned.

my mom just smiled.

"alright, it's really late. you two should go to sleep now." my dad said.

"okie!" i yelled happily. somehow i felt so happy. our parents approved our relationship :,) (I KNOW THIS CHAPTER MAY BE DUMB AF, BUT IDGAF I JUST WANNA END IT)

we both raced each other upstairs, and this time i won. "haha, i won this time!" i said giggling

y/n just stuck her tongue at me and laughed. we crawled onto bed like little children, and decided to talk for a little.

our conversation turned out to be an hour long, then we watched a movie, and now we're just laying on each other, sleeping.

y/n's pov

i woke up, and i noticed me and taehyung were laying on each other. but something caught my attention..taehyung's hand was on my crotch. was he trying to rub me? or is his hand just there? i moved his hand, and got off the bed.

i jumped back on the bed, and sat on taehyung. (specifically, his crotch ;)) i started grinding against his dick. i felt it getter harder. he can grow a boner while asleep? i started grinding faster, and eventually started moaning.

i was moaning so much, it woke up taehyung. i quickly got off of him, and laid on the bed next to him.

"y/n.." i didn't say anything.

"..i know what you were doing" he said in his low, soft tone. he got up off the bed, and walked over to my side of the bed.

he turned me around, my legs hanging off the bed, chest facing up the ceiling. he slid down my pants, along with my underwear, in such a quick second. without fingering, or any kissing, he entered me. i let out a loud moan, and he stopped for a quick second. then he started going in and out of me, making me moan louder each second.

"go faster..d-daddy.." i moaned. he picked up the pace, and started going so fast, faster than ever. i moaned my loudest. the thrusts got sloppier, and slower, but still hard. the last thrust, we both came together.

we cleaned each other up and collapsed on the bed. we both just stared at each other in the eyes, smiling.

"i love you so much, taehyung."

"i love you more, y/n."

~

a/n: thank you guys so much for reading this fanfiction! i am incredibly sorry to announce that this is the last chapeter. i'm so glad so many people enjoyed this book as much as i did! i'll be writing more very soon..don't worry!

see you soon ~ laurie