sleep

y/n's pov

i felt someone tugging onto my shoulder, shaking it. it was taehyung. i switched positions so i was facing him, i smiled at him. "good morning taehyung"

"good morning beautiful~" he said. i blushed. i love him so much. today was tuesday, i didn't really know what to do. oh yea, on sunday (the day i moved in with tae) my boss told me to start getting back to work on wednesday once i was settled in my new home. well..looks like i have work tomorrow.

-
author: just a quick note, you work at a cafe called 'starline cafe' lol i couldn't think of any other name. ok, continue reading
-

taehyung's pov

"what should we do today?" i asked y/n. she didn't move, i think she's thinking.

"i just wanna stay home today. oh and i have work tomorrow." she told me. work? i thought she didn't have a job.

"where do you work at?"

"starline cafe" no way! that's my favorite cafe, ever. i love that place, i'm so glad y/n works there.

"that's awesome! starline cafe is my favorite cafe"

"is it just because i work there?"

"no, the food and the nice employees, those are mostly the reasons why. also, the decorations they are so pretty." i complimented. she smiled at me brightly

"i'm glad you love that place, i do too" she said. we kept talking, and talking until she asked me something.

"baby?" she called.

"yes?"

"can we cuddle and stay in bed a little more?"

"alright" i said. she scooted closer to me, and laid on my chest. i wrapped my big arms around her small body, i love doing this everyday. she's such a sweetheart.

time skip

i woke up, and freaked out, how long have we been in bed? i looked down, y/n's arms still wrapped around my body. i smiled. i reached over to my nightstand, checking to see what time it was. i turned on my phone and it said..12:04?! damn, me & y/n stayed in bed for a while. i went up to her ear and whispered, "wake up y/n.."

as i said that, she moved into a different position and stretched. "i'm up, what time is it?" she asked.

"about 12:04" her face was in shock.

"i think we should get up"

"yea." we both got each other out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. we brushed our teeth, took a shower, we basically just did our daily morning routine. after all of that, we went downstairs to eat some breakfast

"what does my lovely princess want today?" i asked, giving her a bright smile. i could tell she was slightly blushing.

"nothing too special, i feel so lazy today." she said. i'm lazy too, i don't feel like cooking at all. i was trying to think of something to eat for breakfast, then suddenly cereal popped up into my mind.

"how about cereal? it's simple" i asked

"sure" she told me. i opened up the cabinets and grabbed a bowl for the both of us. yes, we are going to share.

"baby, are we sharing?" i blushed at her question.

"yep, go get the milk." i told her and she nodded. she opened up the fridge, looking for the milk while i was getting the cereal. i first poured the cereal, then y/n poured the milk. we put the cereal and the milk back and got out spoons.

"dig in!" she said. and there we were, casually eating cereal. after we finished, we both washed our dishes and ended up on the couch.

y/n's pov

we were laying on the couch, me wrapped up into taehyung's arms again. we were just having a conversation, until it got quiet. this is it. this is my moment to kiss him again. i brought my face up close to him and smashed my lips onto his. i could tell he was pretty shocked, but he just went with the flow. somehow, he managed to slip his tongue into my mouth. i blushed.

time skip

"baby?" taehyung called.

"yea tae?"

"you wanna go to the park? i'm bored." i smiled.

"sure" i replied. we putted on our shoes, and went straight to the car. we played kpop and sang our hearts out, just like we always do.