got caught

a/n: so i'm getting some requests from my friends on making a fluff fanfiction. i am planning to do a few oneshots after i'm done with this book, so stay tuned :)) and also, don't ask why i'm doing mom's pov, you'll see.

~

mom's pov

after y/n and taehyung settled down in their room, i heard something unusual. very unusual. i decided to walk upstairs to see what was going on. well i know they want their business, so i'll just stand outside their door. i slowly walked up upstairs, and stood outside taehyung's bedroom door. the door was cracked open, letting me see what was going on.

i peeked through and..oh. my. word.  my own daughter and son are fucking each other?! how close have they gotten? i'm honestly speechless. y/n was laid out on the bed, legs wide open, and taehyung was slamming into her with his huge dick. (i'm sorry, but i bet taehyung DOES have a big dick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

y/n was moaning and saying "d-daddy..m-more please...it feels so go-od" i could not believe those words came out of that mouth. i've had it. i'm mad, and disappointed..mostly mad. 

i went downstairs to discuss this with dad, he needs to know about this.

y/n's pov

i woke, seeing nothing but pitch black in the room. i was wrapped up in taehyung's arms, and felt is hot breath against my neck, holy fuck. i tried moving his arms away from me, but it just made it worse. he tightened the grip. "..taehyung-ah" i whispered. he moved a little.

"babe.." i whispered louder. this time, he let go of me and stretched. he let out a sigh and said, "what time is it?"

i reached under my pillow, grabbing my phone and checked the time. "uh..it's 4:23..."

"babe!" he whisper-yelled, scaring me. "what?!" i whisper-yelled back.

"why are you up so early? go back to sleep" he yawned.

"i don't wanna go to sleep, and i can't go back to sleep."

"why?"

"i..don't know." it went silent for a second. i heard footsteps coming up the stairs, it's either mom or dad. fuck. me and teahyung both shot our heads up, staring at the door from across the bed. then the footsteps stopped at our door, i saw the shadow of it under the creak of the door. then, i started hearing voices.

"do you think they're dating?"

"maybe..i'm not exactly sure. taehyung did tell me they were getting closer.."

dammit! i think it's mom and dad. i tapped taehyung on the shoulder, signaling him to fake sleep with me. he nodded.

"should i open the door..?"

"open it."

as the door opened, i threw a blanket over me taehyung. fuck..i think we got caught. i slowly peeked from the blanket, seeing mom crossing her arms and dad with a angry face.

"y/n, you know we saw you. get your ass up." i gulped at my mom's words. i just remembered i had work the next day, and my mom doesn't like it when i stay up. taehyung got up with me, causing mom and dad to get angrier.

we're in big trouble. and it's all my fault.

"come downstairs y/n and tae..we want to talk to you." dad said. those words hit me like truck. i had a lump in my throat, wanting to cry. we got off the bed, and followed our parents downstairs. taehyung grabbed my hand, and i looked up at him.

"i hope everything will be ok." he whispered.

"i agree."

~

a/n: gonna take a break from writing smut in here, this fanfic is getting juicy ;)

stay tuned.

~

edit 5 hours later: i know the beginning of this story may be crappy af, but i wanted to start off with y/n liking taehyung at first sight. and i'm sorry for all of my mistakes in this whole fanfiction. i'm planning to finish this fanfiction pretty soon. once i'm done with this messy fanfic, i'll be writing a couple of oneshots, and create a new book (like this on)