punishment

y/n's pov

i wasn't mad at taehyung, he was just making me horny. and i just wanted to eat food. this may sound weird..but i'm gonna give him punishment after dinner. i know it's supposed to be the other way around, but i don't care.

after dinner

after dinner, i saw taehyung walking to the couch. i went over to the couch to sit next to him. as he sat down, i also sat down. "baby, can we go home?" i asked him as innocently as i could. he smiled at me.

"yes, we can go home." he said. i was trying to be nice, so he doesn't know i'm "mad" at him. taehyung grabbed the keys from the table and yelled, "guys, i'm heading home with y/n, good night!"

"alright, night tae!" namjoon yelled back. we went out the door, and into the car we went. we were blasting kpop and singing our hearts out again, i love it when we do this.

a few minutes later

we finally got home, and we both went upstairs to taehyung's room. he went straight to the bathroom, what is he doing? "babe, what are you doing?" i called out.

"i'm using the toilet" he said back. oh, i thought he was showering. when he comes out, i'm gonna do what i need to do..

-

after a few minutes, i heard the bathroom door open. finally. he jumped on the bed right next to me, and pulled out his phone. "put your phone away." i told him. he gave me a look. a confused look.

"why? i just wanna play games" he said. aww, the way he said that tho. it was so cute.

"i said, put your phone away."

"i said why."

"you'll see." i said. he did what i said, and placed his phone on his nightstand.

taehyung's pov

"what do you want?" i asked. does she want to have a talk with me? does she want to fuck me? i just wanna know.

"why were you touching my thighs at dinner..?" shit. i was just too horny..i couldn't help it, y/n is too hot.

"i-i was horny.." i stuttered. she knows how i am, i'm a really dirty person. i'm her dirty stepbrother.

"well you need punishment." she said quickly and straight forward. what? isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

"stand up." she ordered me. i did what she said. she unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. surprisingly, my boxers came down with my jeans too. i saw her face light up as she saw the size of my member. i chuckled.

"too big for you?" i asked. she didn't answer. then, she started licking the tip of my member, and started sucking on it. holy shit..this feels so good y/n.

she started going faster, and i moaned louder. i thought she would go more rough, since i am getting "punishment"

"this doesn't even feel like punishment" i said. she grew a frown on her face, then started going rough, and more faster. i now regret what i said..holy fuck y/n!

"uhhh, faster y/n" i moaned. she's going so rough. i'm gonna reach my climax soon..i know it. she kept bobbing her head up and down, up and down. after a few minutes, i came and i cleaned up my mess, since i was the one getting "punishment" i finally finished and collapsed on the bed.

"that's what you get taehyung, haha" said y/n. she jumped on the bed next to me

"ugh, ok ok. good night y/n" i said. i was so tired. then i felt her hand tap on my shoulder.

"huh?"

"i wanna talk to you about something."

"ok..?" we both sat up on the bed, and faced each other.

"the first day we met, why did you say 'you're mine?'" she started off. well, i really wanted someone to look after. a person i can care for, a person i can love. and y/n was the perfect one.

"i fell in love with you immediately. i really wanted someone to love. i never had a girlfriend before, so i chose you. and it was the right choice." i replied.

"but you're my stepbrother."

"it's not like we're actually related, it's just our parents are married. that's all. if you were my sister, none of this would happen." it went silent for a moment.

"..but i'm afraid mom and dad will find out." she said. i scooted closer to her and gave her a tight hug.

"it'll be fine, we'll try our best to hide our relationship from them."

"relationship?"

"yes." y/n grabbed my hand. i gave her a confused look.

"taehyung"

"yes?"

"i love you." i blushed at her words.

"i love you too."