cafe (part 2)

time skip (4:58pm)

y/n's pov

i was in the middle of serving a customer, until i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned my head, and it was my boss. "your shift is over in 2 minutes, you may get ready to head home." my boss told me. i nodded and finished serving my last customer. after i finished, i headed to the 'break room' where you get undressed from your cafe uniform, and hang out. (it's like a girl's locker room for gym) i grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to everyone, and headed out the door.

i got in the car and let out a big sigh. "today was a pretty busy day." i said to myself

i turned on my kpop playlist and blasted the music in my car. i sang my heart out, but this time, without taehyung.

at home

i opened the door and kicked off my shoes. i settled down in the living room, and threw my bag across the room. "tae, where are you?" i called out.

"i'm in my room!" i heard him say from upstairs. i immediately got up, and ran up the stairs to his room. i kicked the door open and jumped on the bed next to taehyung. i leaned over to see what he was doing on his phone, and he was playing more fortnite.

"fortnite again?"

"sorry," taehyung started

"it's still popular." he finished.

"heh, not in my world"

"whatever, what do you want?" he said like he didn't care about a single thing. those words smashed my heart a little.

"..i miss you" i said softly.

"sorry..i miss you too" he said back. he turned off his phone and placed it on his nightstand, giving me attention. our faces got closer, and closer, until our lips touched and suddenly started making out. i love this feeling. the way his lips moved with mine felt so amazing, it was pretty slow and sloppy, but i still enjoyed it. i then pulled away, leaving him blank. (blank tae hehe)

"why did you stop?" taehyung asked while tugging on my arm.

"you'll see" i winked.

"first, sit on the edge of the bed." i instructed, and he did so. i looked down between his legs, his bulge was so big. i could tell he was horny for me, i just know it. i got down on my knees, then started unzipping his jeans. i looked up at him, his face was full of lust. he was ready. i pulled down his jeans, along with his boxers, throwing them behind me. his big member sprung out into my face, leaving me in shock.

"it got bigger.."

"i know." he said, smirking. fuck, did he take pills just to grow it bigger? for me?

"i didn't take pills, i jus-" he started, then i starting licking his tip. he moaned

"..i didn't finish say-uhh.." he said between moans, it turned me on so much. i started bobbing my head up and down, up and down, until his member was touching the base of my throat. i stopped for a second, then continued. this time, i went in a faster pace. taehyung was moaning in such a low tone, but loud.

"baby..i'm about to cum.." he moaned. i went faster.

"please..suck me more..." he begged, which made me go even faster. after all that licking, sucking, moaning, and panting, eventually taehyung came all over himself, and my face. i licked all of his cum off my mouth, and himself.

"i think you should be rewarded, in return." he said, smirking.

"alright then" i said smirking back. we were both smirking so much, we were so horny

for each other.