cafe (part 1)

the next day

taehyung's pov

it was wednesday, 4 days until mom and dad are home. and it was the day y/n had to go to work. i sat up on my bed, and saw a sticky note on y/n's pillow right next to me. it said, "hey babe, sorry we couldn't cuddle this morning :( i have to start work at 7:00, which is pretty early, i know. see you tonight ;)"

what was that "see you tonight ;)" part for? hmm..sex?

she asked for it,

i'll give her it.

y/n's pov

"we got a order!" jennie called out to me. jennie was one one of the employees who works with me, we've been best friends since kindergarten. man, i wish i could go back to those days. i heard the kitchen door open, it was jennie. she gave me a yellow piece of paper from her pink notepad, and i read it.

"blueberry muffin and lemonade to-go..alright!" i read out loud. jennie smiled at me and walked out the kitchen door. i prepared the order, and placed it in a bag. i headed out the kitchen door and handed the bag to jennie. then i heard the front door open, and saw someone walking in. that person looked so familiar..is that...taehyung? oh my gosh, it is. i ran across the cafe, and gave him a big bear hug while pecking his cheeks

"baby, what are you doing here?" i asked, he chuckled

"i just wanted to see you, i already miss you so bad." he said, gripping onto my waist. i blushed.

"ok, do you want anything from the cafe?"

"maybe just waffles with orange juice."

"waffles with..?"

"syrup, strawberries, blueberries, and whip cream."

"haha, alright then. you can take a seat and i'll make your order, and you don't need to pay." i said and gave him a kiss before leaving. i saw jennie, with a shocked face. i came up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"don't worry, that's my boyfriend. i'm gonna make him breakfast." i said. her shocked face turned into a smirk.

"ooh..boyfriend..?"

"shut up jennie, you're making me pink!" we both laughed. i walked back to the kitchen to make taehyung's breakfast. i'm so glad my baby came to visit.

taehyung's pov

i was on my phone, while waiting for my breakfast. i want to share my breakfast with y/n, just to be nice. i heard a door open. i looked at the front door, no one was there. i looked up front, it was the kitchen door. i saw y/n with a tray, with my breakfast. as she was walking, admired her outfit. it looked so cute on her!

(i couldn't find anything else but this sorry, and ignore the man 😂)

she wore her striped pink shirt, matching well with her chocolate brown skirt. if she wanted to wear this forever, i would let her. i don't care how she looks, she's beautiful both the inside & outside. she walked right over to my table, placing the tray down on my table. i scooted further down on the seat, and motioned her to sit down with me. "tae, i gotta work." she told me.

"can we just spend some time? and did you eat yet?"

"well..i guess i'll eat. you miss me don't you?" i blushed at her words, of course i miss her. whenever she's gone from me, i miss her so bad. too bad. we both ate the waffles, and shared my orange juice. we had long conversations about us when we were younger, and we made some pretty funny jokes. y/n makes me happy, no matter what. suddenly, i saw a man walk up to our table. he was looking straight at us.

"y/n, you need to get back to work." he told y/n. my heart kinda ripped, i just wanna hang with my baby.

"and who is this man you are sitting with?" he asked. y/n frowned.

"he's my boyfriend, and i want to spend time with him!" she yelled. some guests gave us looks, which made me feel pretty uncomfortable.

"it's either work or your precious boyfriend. if you keep up with this behavior, i won't pay you for a week!" he yelled back. y/n turned and looked at me. she gave me that "i need to work" look, and i was pretty sad.

"i'll leave." i said, walking out the door. i saw y/n's face. heartbroken. i was heartbroken too. i'm sorry y/n.

-
author: i'll make a part 2 for this ;)