dirty

author: i'm gonna stop putting warnings at the beginning of each chapter. you guys should already know that there's smut in here lol

-

taehyung's pov

i can't believe i fell in love with my own step sister. i remember yesterday the first moment i saw her, i immediately fell in love with her.

flashback

"taehyung!" i heard my dad call from downstairs. ugh, he made me die in this round!

"yea?" i called back

"your mom and step sister are here!" my dad said. step sister?! why didn't dad tell me i was gonna have a step sister?!
i took my gaming headphones off (whatever you call it) and ran downstairs. i went to the kitchen and saw a girl..damn. is that my step sister? no way, that can't be her.

dad introduced me to y/n, and i greeted her. i can't resist her, why is she so pretty? she has smooth, and silky looking hair, an adorable face, tiny hands, and she was wearing an oversized pink shirt with denim shorts on. this is the type of girl i like, especially with oversized clothing.

she looks like a girl i could hang out with and get along with. and she looks so shy, aww (^ω^)

end of flashback

i still had her in my arms, the same position we were in last night. i'm surprised we didn't really move much last night. i slightly tugged on her shoulder, shaking it slowly. "wake up baby, it's 8 in the morning" i whispered. she moved a little.

some how, i got turned on by that. why? because she moved closer to my big bulge. "i'm awake" she said.

does she not notice what she is doing? gosh y/n, stop turning me on. she kept moving..i think she's trying to grind on me. "y/n stop" she stopped

"what?" she asked. what?! she doesn't know what's she's doing?! y/n, i don't think you're fully awake

"i know what your'e doing. you're grinding on me."

she moaned a little. oh my lord, stop it y/n.

"i'm sorry.." she said. i smirked.

"getting horny?" i chuckled

"taehyung!! you don't even know that!" i smirked even more.

"maybe i do.." she turned to me.

"turn over. i wanna sit on you again." she said. woah there. i did what she said. i sat up on the bed, then she got up and sat on my legs. well..my bulge. she placed her lips onto mine, asking for a kiss. of course i had to accept it. we kissed slowly, but passionately. then she started grinding against my bulge, holy shit. she let out soft little moans, which turned me on even more. i tried pulling away from her, and she let me. she pouted.

"y/n.."

"what?"

"i think we should get up"

"but i wanna stay in bed a little moree!" as she said that a thought came into my mind. i pushed my bulge against her.

"i said let's get up!" i said. she moaned.

"or else..somthing's happening to you tonight."

"ok, ok taehyung!" she said, i laughed. haha, that's what you get for turning me on y/n. we both went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. i saw y/n lifting up her shirt.

"what do you think you're doing?" she looked at me in a mean way.

"i'm taking a shower you ass!" she yelled. i froze. is she mad at me? i pouted at her, she noticed.

"sorry, i wanted to stay in bed."

"it's ok. go ahead, take your shower" and she did. she took off her shirt, bra, pants, and underwear. and yes, i watched her. whoopsies.

y/n's pov

a few moments later

me and taehyung were done with our shower and stuff. we went downstairs and taehyung made us breakfast, how sweet of him :,)

as we were eating breakfast, i noticed a note on the fridge. i got out of my chair and walked over to the fridge. taehyung saw me walking. i read the note. dear tae & y/n, we're really sorry we didn't tell you this yet, but we are going on a trip to korea for honeymoon. please be good, and mom and dad will be gone for a week. see you soon! love, mom and dad.

taehyung took the note from me and read it out loud. "honeymoon, huh?" i smiled.

"yep, i'm happy for mom and dad" taehyung smiled back

"me too, and i'm really happy you're mine" he said with a wink. i gave him a peck on the lips. taehyung threw the note away cause we didn't need it, and we both continued to eat breakfast. after we both finished, we talked a little and i noticed his eyes on me. not just me, but a specific part of me. my breasts. gosh taehyung, you're so dirty.

"looks like you're the horny one now" i said with a smirk.

"n-no? what are you talking about?" he stuttered. he's so cute when he stutters

"*sigh*..i know you want me" i said. he was now red as a tomato, aww

"y/n stop!"

"that's what you get for making me hor-i mean..never mind." dammit.

"is that so..?" he smirked. we just switched emotions, wow. then, i heard a ding! from taehyung's phone. i think someone texted him. he grabbed his phone and starting tapping on the screen with his two thumbs. yep. he's texting someone

"who's that?" i asked. he didn't answer me for another 2 minutes.

"the boys wanna hang out with me today, sorry" he said to me. what does he mean by "the boys?"

"what i mean is my close friends. jungkook, jimin, namjoon, hoseok, yoongi, and jin. i don't think you know any of them."

"oh." i said. i was looking forward to spending time with him today. i pouted at him.

"can i comeeee?" i whined.

"you sure? i'm afraid they might like you, and you might like them back and blah blah" he said.

"of course i wouldn't, you're only mine. just mine." i told him.

"awww, ok i'll take you baby girl" he smiled at me. i blushed really hard. we went upstairs to get dressed, and i did my makeup. i usually don't really do my makeup, but i decided to wear some makeup. not too much tho. we were ready and we headed out the door. and into the car we went!

-

author: i'm really surprised that this ff has 87 reads! and one of my rankings is 38! tysm, i'm glad you guys enjoy the fanfic as much i do! new chapter coming soon..