somewhere

taehyung's pov

one finger, one moan.

two fingers, an even louder moan.

once i placed 3 fingers inside her, i started pumping them in and out of her wet core.
y/n was moaning loudly, filling the room with her moans. "t-taehyung.." she moaned.

"yes princess?" i said giving her a smirk.

"faster..please" she begged. i obeyed, and started picking up the pace and going in deeper

"FUーCK!" she yelled between moans. i continued to finger her until she came. holy shit that was so good. i collapsed next to her on the bed and played with her soft, silky hair.

"i love you y/n."

"i love you too...kim taehyung." i love it when she says my full name.

sunday morning

y/n's pov

i softly punched taehyung in the shoulder. "wake up you ass!" i giggled, is he ever going to wake up? it's 11:02 am, and we're still in bed with morning breaths, ew. i thought for a moment..what can i do to wake him up? finally, i thought of something.

i climbed off the bed, and walked to the opposite side of the room.

3...

2..

1.

go!! i dashed to the bed, and jumped on taehyung's back. i started punching his back, not too hard tho. "owww..baby..." he whined, which kinda sounded like a moan.

"hehehe, you up now sleepy head?" i asked playfully. he nodded. taehyung turned him self over and sat up, so now that he was facing me, and i was sitting on his lap. i felt something touching my core..i moved around to find out what it was. dammit. it was taehyung's big bulge. i started grinding around on his bulge, causing him to throw his head back a bit.

"aish..y/n stop. we fucked each other wednesday night already." i didn't care. i continued to grind on him.

"looks like someone is getting punishment.." taehyung said. i got off of him and stuck my tongue at him.

"mom and dad are coming back home today, so ha! you can't fuck me tonight"

"whatever, let's get up." and we did. we both did our daily morning routine as usual. good thing i don't have work on sundays, i don't feel like doing anything at all today. i just wanna spend time with my baby all day, nothing else.

after we got out of the bathroom, we raced downstairs to the kitchen, and i won. 😊
"should i make up breakfast?" he asked. i nodded 'yes.'

"but what tho?" i questioned.

"hmm..scrambled eggs w/ sausage?"

"sure i guess." he got out the cooking materials and began working on the food. i went to the living room and turned on netflix. "hmm...baby what do you want to watch?" i yelled out.

"ooh, ooh! turn on crazy rich asians!" he squealed like a child.

-
author: i know crazy rich asians isn't probably on netflix YET, but i don't care. i just love that movie hehe
-

"alright then." i said. i searched up 'crazy rich asians' and it popped up. ah yes, i remember i watched this last month before moving in with taehyung. i started playing the movie and settled down in the couch.

"y/n! can i have a hand!" he called out.

"sure dadーi mean tae." dammit.

after breakfast

taehyung's pov

i really love y/n. like i REALLY love her a lot. but i want to do something for her in order to show her my love for her. i want to take her somewhere today..but i don't know where. i looked over to y/n, and she was on her phone. "babe, you wanna go somewhere today?" i asked. she didn't respond.

"y/n!" i said loudly.

"sorry, what"

"do you want to go somewhere?"

"no..why are you asking me that?"

"oh..nothing." looks like i have to look up a place myself. i opened up my phone to google and searched up some cool places in town. there were restaurants, museums , and amusement parks. amusement parks caught my attention. there was this amusement park called "bt21 wonderland" and it looked interesting.

-
author: i couldn't think of anything else but bt21 hehe
-

plus, i love bt21! i even have plushies of the characters in my bed. i closed google then opened up google maps and typed in 'bt21 wonderland' it wasn't too far from where i live, it said it's about 7 minutes away. i turned off my phone then got up. "baby, go get changed." i told y/n. she gave me a weird look.

"just go, i'm gonna go change also." she threw her phone on the bed and went to her room to get her clothes.

y/n..you will love my gift. ❤️

-

author: EEEE, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YAYAYAYAY HAHAH

~

a/n (i'm writing this after i finished this whole book):

please read my new book "my sweet boyfriend" it needs some love as well ❤️