home

3rd person (my first time doing 3rd person ahh)

after all of that candy, roller coasters, and fun, taehyung and y/n went home. they were both really tired.

they were in the car, not saying anything. it was silent. suddenly, a ding! noise interrupted the silence.

taehyung's pov

i got a text from someone, it was probably mom. i opened up my phone and..yep. i was right. it was my mom.

-
momma❤️: we're home! where are you?

taehyung: oh, i took y/n to an amusement park, we had a lot of fun

momma❤️: aww, i'm glad you two are already getting along so well.
are you guys on the way home?

taehyung: yes

momma❤️: alright, see you then, son~

taehyung: k, love you

-

at home

once i parked the car outside the house, i noticed y/n was asleep. was she that tired? wow. well, i was pretty tired too. i checked my phone, and it was 8:39 pm. we've been there for 2 hours, damn. i placed my phone in my pocket, and tried waking up y/n.
"y/n..wake up, we're home babe." i said softly. she didn't make a single move. i got out of the car, and went to the other side of the car where y/n was. i opened up the door, and she was still in the same position she is.

"y/n, wake up, we're home" i said tapping her shoulder. gosh, she's a heavy sleeper. after a few moments of attempting to wake her up, i decided to just carry her upstairs. i carried her bridal style, closed the door, and went inside.

i opened the door and, "welcome home!" my dad said happily as he saw me and y/n.

"shh, y/n is asleep"

"..oh, sorry." i nodded and carried y/n upstairs into my room. i placed her on my bed, and admired her beautiful face. she's even pretty when she sleeps, aww.

y/n's pov (i feel like i should do y/n's pov a little more lol)

i woke up, on taehyung's bed. we're home already? ok? oh yea, we were in the car, going home. taehyung's body was against mine, his arms wrapped around my shoulders. i turned myself around, signaling him that i'm awake. he looked surprised when he saw my face.

"you're awake! but there's lipstick smeared on your cheek." he told me. dammit! i didn't take my makeup off yet. i sat up, touching my cheek. taehyung was staring at me, with a slight smirk on his face.

"i'm gonna go take it off..in my bathroom."

"why in your bathroom?"

"i have my makeup remover in my bathroom, and all of my other beauty products in there." he nodded, and i got up to go to my bathroom. i heard steps behind me, but i ignored it. i took my 'makeup remover wipe thingies whatever you call them' and started rubbing them on my face. i finally finished, then suddenly, i felt hands groping my ass, fuck. i know who's hands those are.

of course, i moaned a little. "i love it when you moan kitten" taehyung whispered in my ear. his low voice, deeper than the ocean, sent down shivers through my body. gosh i love this man to much.

"let's go to my room.." he said slowly, admiring my body, looking up and down. i nodded, and he took me by the hand. he leaded the way

once we were in his room, he closed the door and got me onto the bed. he hovered over my body, making me get wet for him. his face is literally the sexiest thing ever. our faces were only inches away..then centimeters. our lips crashed into such an intense make out session, and i loved every second of it.

he started kissing my neck, and biting on it. soft moans left my mouth. "uhhh..babyy..." i moaned.

"what does my kitten want..?" he asked seductively.

"i want more daddy, suck me harder. fuck me up." taehyung stopped his actions for a second, i could tell he was shocked at my words. i was surprised those words came out of my mouth as well. he obeyed and started to suck on my neck harder. i believe at this moment right now, my neck is full of purple spots.

he started to make his way to the lower parts of my body. my chest, stomach, then my inner thighs. once he got to my sensitive part, he stopped. he started sliding off my jeans, along with my underwear. now my legs are bare.

he noticed i still had my shirt and bra on, so then he immediately took them off and threw them across the room. damn he's aggressive. now my whole body was bare.

i felt fingers rubbing against my core, making me moan. "fu-uck!" i said between moans. then, he placed his fingers inside me, going in and out of me. gosh it felt so good tho..

"if you want daddy to continue, kitten better beg for it" he said with a smirk.

"d-daddy..m-more please...it feels so go-od" i said, moaning loudly. he started going faster, picking up the speed. i finally came all over his fingers, and he licked all of it off, not leaving any left.

-

a/n: hope you like the smut ;) and tysm for 3k reads! (this is probably my favorite smut i've written so far)