Stuck

"Hajime you'll be late for school! Wake up and eat breakfast"

"If you need anything, just say it."

""We're always here for you Iwaizumi. After all, we're your brothers and sister."

------------------------------------------------------

"Why is he crying while sleeping?"

"I think he's having a bad dream. Let's not wake him up and let him rest."

I heard the door closing and slightly open my eyes. I saw myself lying on a bed almost thrice as big on what I have on our house with my foster parents. I roam my eyes and all I saw were expensive furnitures and decorations in the room. My eyes stopped when I notice a letter on the side table saying, "Eat this up and let's play together". Is it from the kid that I saw on the park that helped me escape?

I stood out of the bed and saw a pair of clothes that looks expensive seeing how silky and new it is. I wore the clothes as slow as possible not wanting it to wringkle or rip. I quietly sneak a peak on the door wanting to escape out of the room but then...

"BOO!" the kid shouted while his hands are on the side of his face making me lay on the floor scared.

He laughed hysterically and reached his hand to help me.

"I never thought that will work." He smiled widely.

"You're shining..." I said.

He suddenly laugh so loud making him roll on the floor.

"Did I said something wrong?" I said with a confusion on my face.

"You just said your thoughts out loud." He said still laughing

The door suddenly opened and a dark shadow appeared next to the kid.

"Tooru-sama, your mother just arrived. You need to get ready and meet her on the living room" The kid nodded in response.

The shadow left and the kid looked at me with sparkle in his eyes.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru and you are?" He held both of my shoulders waiting for my response.

"So bright... Iwaizumi Hajime." I said not looking at his face.

"I know that you experienced a lot of bad things but I will be patiently waiting for you to tell me everything about you. I just want to ask you one question. Do you want to live with me?"

"Eh? What did you just say?" I said still so shocked about what he's proposing.

He crossed his arms around his chest and pouted his lips.

"Pfft" I snorted. I hurriedly looked back stopping myself from laughing

"I saw that you moron. Your shoulders are shaking! Stop laughing!" He said while shaking my shoulders.

"I'm serious here. It looks like you needed help that's why I'm here to lend a hand. If you're worrying about your foster parents, they are already in prison right now. As for your brothers and sister, we already prepared for their funeral. That's why get your ass out there because they're waiting for you right now." He stood up waiting for me to go.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you helping me? You don't even know me." I said while scratching my cheeks.

"It's because I like you." He said while smiling widely.

"What the f---"

"Tooru-sama, your mother has been waiting for you." A dark shadow peak on the door waiting.