Silence

[Narrator's POV]

It all started on a gloomy weather......

"You trash! Get your ass off that bed cause you'll be late for the engagement!" said Iwaizumi who keeps on shaking Oikawa' shoulder to wake him up.

"I don't want to go" He said as he put a blanket on his head.

"Dammit! Your mom will scold me if you won't go on that engagement party!" Iwaizumi angrily said

"I said I don't want to! Nothing will change my mind." Oikawa said not moving an inch off his bed.

"But you've refuse eight engagement proposal already! You're damn lucky cause girls like you even if you're not good looking! Now get the hell up and put this suit already." Iwaizumi said while shoving the suit on Oikawa's face.

"I already like someone..." Oikawa whispered not wanting Iwaizumi to hear.

"W-what? Did you said something?" Iwaizumi said while stuttering.

Never did Oikawa know that Iwaizumi knows how he feels for him. He kept on ignoring the signs, his actions and his words because he doesn't want to ruin the company if he'll entertain Oikawa. He kept silent for ten years not wanting to say anything to Oikawa.

Both of them heard the creek of the door and saw a black shadow peeking on it. It's Oikawa's father. Oikawa Jun.

Iwaizumi hurriedly bowed down showing his respect on the old man.

"I'm sorry Jun-san but I really can't force him to go to the party." Iwaizumi said

"No problem. I'll take it here." Jun said as he sit beside Oikawa who was still facing his back from the two.

"I know that you're not used to this Tooru but you're already turning thirty this year that's why me and your mom are looking for a partner for you." The old man calmly said.

Oikawa suddenly stood up and looked angrily at Jun saying, "A partner for me? Yeah right! A person that will benefit the company, isn't?!"

"No, that's not what we want" Jun said starting to get worried.

"Shut the bullcrap old man! Have you ever consider what I feel and what I want? No right?! Did you even ask me if I was okay when you turned over the company to me? You havent! Did you think I was still that young kid before who keeps on following your orders?! Well wake up cause I'll never be that kind of son again!" Oikawa shouted.

"Oikawa watch your words!" Iwaizumi angrily said.

"I'm sorry about this sir. This is all my fault for not teaching enough good manners to him. I failed to be his butler." Iwaizumi said

Both of them heard the old man sighing and after a few minutes he said, "Will you be happy if I'll let you choose what you want? I know that you've been stressed out because of all the works in the office but please put up with it. You're the only guy who can do it. So if it will make you happy, I'll let you choose what you want but for only three months. Is that okay with you?" Jun calmly said.

The stiffness on Oikawa's face suddenly disappeared and smiled happily upon hearing this from the old man.

"Are you sure about this, Jun-san?" Iwaizumi said looking worried knowing that Oikawa's request will be impossible to do.

"Yeah. Just to let him rest and have fun for three months. I'll handle the company while he's gone. But with just one condition." The old man pause looking at Oikawa seriously.

"You'll accept any of the engagement proposals that I'll show to you. Is that clear?" The old man said making Oikawa to gulp because of nervousness. Knowing his old man, everything that he wants, he gets.

"Wait no. I can't accept that. Ask anything but not marrying anyone whom I don't even know." Oikawa said while gesturing his hand no to his father.

"Take it or leave it. And besides, even if you're forty or even fifty, I'll make you marry anyone and have a grandson who can take over the company after you." The old man said starting to lose his patience because of his stubborn son.

"But I don't even know how to cook! I don't know how to do the laundry, wash the dishes, clean the house and sometimes opening the television is hard for me!" Oikawa furiously said.

"Just how dumb are you?" Iwaizumi thought

"You don't have to do that. That is why we have maids and butlers to help you right? You just need to focus on the company and your wife will be responsible to take care of you." Jun said

"But if I don't know anything about household chores then how will my wife think of me? A dumbass shit?" Oikawa said almost shouting to his father.

"Obviously he's saying a lot of reasons right now not wanting to get engage." Iwaizumi thought

"Then will make up with that. I'll let the butler and the maids teach you the basics so don't worry about it. So is it a deal?" Jun said.

"Either way I'm going to get married with what decision I'll be making, right?" Oikawa said

The old man nodded waiting for Oikawa's answer with his proposal.

"Then I'll choose what I want for three months. You won't decline anything that I'll ask, right?"

"Of course. If that will make you happy then I'll be glad to do it for you." The old man said

"About the household chores and stuffs, I don't want the maids and the butlers to teach me." Oikawa said starting to get serious with the conversation.

"Then how will you learn this things? And who will teach you?" Jun said suprised about what his son said.

"It's easy. I want Iwa-chan to teach me everything." Oikawa said

"You dumbass. You're a slow poke when it comes to this things." Iwaizumi thought

"And as for my request" Oikawa added...

Iwaizumi and Jun were waiting for Oikawa's reply and they all swear to God why the hell do they have a son and a boss like him.

"I want Iwa-chan to be my TRIAL HUSBAND." Oikawa happily said.