Revelation

"I'm the weird one here, Tooru"

Oikawa who was confused of what Iwaizumi said grabbed a pillow and said while laughing,

"Stop joking I already know that."

He threw the pillow he was holding at Iwaizumi's direction but the pillow just....

Past through Iwaizumi's body....

"Oi... you...you're...kidding...me." Oikawa said while stuttering.

"I told you, right? You can't hit me nor touch me."

Oikawa who was shocked of this stood up and slowly walked his way to Iwaizumi.

"Tell me this is a joke please. We've been together for ten years you can't be lying to me right now. I'm begging you if this is a prank it's not funny at all." Oikawa said trying to hold back his tears.

"Do you know the different types of ghost and spirits? There are five of them. The interactive personality, the ectoplasm, the poltergeist, the orbs and the funnel ghost. I am the first one : the interactive one. They are the most common ones. They are deceased people that can be someone you know, a family member or a historical figure. They can be friendly or not – but often show themselves to others in a variety of ways. They can become visible; they can speak or make noises, touch you or even emit an odor like perfume or cigar smoke, etc, to let you know they are there. We can retain our former personality of when we were alive and can feel emotions. That is the main reason why you feel that I'm still alive but the truth is I've been dead for almost ten years Tooru." Iwaizumi said while staring at Oikawa who was holding back his tears before but now was bawling of tears.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?! Can't you just tell me this when we were still kids so that I can slowly accept this?! Why did you hide this from me?"

Oikawa lay down on the floor covering his mouth with his one hand trying to suppress the noise he is making and his one hand covering his eyes while crying. Iwaizumi, on the other hand, tried to comfort Oikawa by patting his head but his hand just slipped through the other's head.

"Please leave me alone and give me some time. I need to think about all of this." Oikawa said still not moving from where he is. 

Iwaizumi walked away from Oikawa and held the door's knob. But before leaving,  Oikawa asked,

"You won't disappear from me, right?"

Iwaizumi who was shocked from this question suddenly gripped the door's knob and said,

"I'm sorry I don't have much time left to be with you"

He walked out from the room and Oikawa was left with a thought of....

Doing a suicide attempt.