Goodbye

Oikawa lift his face and saw the guy that he's been longing for,

"Iwa-chan?"

The guy infront of Oikawa frowned and pushed Oikawa so hard off of him.

"Shut up and get off of me."

The guy infront of Oikawa walked passed him as the barrier beside him went up after the train passed.

It's not him. Oikawa thought. He remembered his Dad scolding him almost everyday because he keeps on bothering other people for mistaking them as Iwaizumi.

He stood up and walked along side with other people who are about to go to work and go to school. He walked and walked until he can't feel anything on his thighs and feet. He then saw a park that was already abandoned. The slide was all rusty, the seesaw was disassembled, and sand box is now full of mud. He sat on the swing which is mysteriously not looking old. The chain that connects the bar is not rusty and the sit of the swing is neither wet nor muddy.

He looked up at the sky and darkness is slowly eating the whole village. He then saw a kid who was looking at him with furious eyes. Oikawa hesitated to greet the kid but he want to break the silence and asked why is he looking at him like that.

"Hi....? I'm Oikawa. And you are?" Oikawa said as he kneeled infront of the kid whose around 5 years old.

"Iwaizumi"

Oikawa backed off a little after hearing the child's name.

"It's dark already aren't your parents looking for you?" Oikawa said while looking sideways because the child is still looking at him furiously.

"You're the worst person I have ever met in my life." The child said as he sat next to Oikawa.

Oikawa was dumbfounded not because of what the kid said but because he pass through his body.

So he's dead already. Oikawa thought. He sat next to the child and no one talked for the past minutes.

"You're not going to run after what I did?" The kid suddenly said.

"No. I've been with someone like you for ten years so this is normal for me." Oikawa smiled at the child assuring him that everything's alright.

Both of them didn't talked after that but Oikawa can hear the child sobbing while biting his lips trying to suppress his tears.

"I died in this park." The child said.

Oikawa looked at him and lowered his head to hear the child clearly.

"My dad left with another girl and my mom died because of overworking. We don't have any relatives left so I was left in the orphanage. After a few months, a couple adopted me. But it turned out that they only adopt children to work for them." The child paused and wiped his tears.

"I was a victim of child trafficking. I had two brothers named, Mabuchi and Touma and a sister named, Futaba who loved me so much on that house. Being with them made me feel that I still have a family given that kind of situation. There was one time we thought of escaping the house. It was in the afternoon that time at the street where we beg for money, my foster dad was beating me up in the middle of the street that time. My brothers Touma and Mabuchi tried to stop my foster dad and Futaba hit my foster dad with a piece of steel causing him to whimper in pain with blood flowing out from his head. We started to run as fast as we can but things didn't go on our way. We all heard a gunshot and I saw my sister Futaba lying on the ground, bleeding. Two of my brothers rushed out to save her but I heard continuous gunshot coming from nowhere. All I saw after that was three bodies lying in the ground with blood coming out from different parts of their bodies. A few meters away, I saw my foster dad holding a gun on his right hand. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. And then I felt a gentle grab on my feet and saw my sister looking up at me." The child breathed deeply and continued,