Disclosure

A luxury car arrived in the mansion of the Oikawa family. A guy in a suit came out from the car and it was the head of the family. All of the maids and butlers lined up in the front while bowing their head to pay respect to their master. Oikawa Erika on the other hand, hugged his husband and gave a peck on his cheeks.

"How was the contract signing, honey?" she said while tracing his fingers on the other's chest.

"They agreed with the conditions" Jun said as he held Erika's hand stopping her from flirting with him.

Jun grabbed Erika's hand and went on their way to his room. He pushed Erika away from him and slapped her face.

"I told you not to flirt with me infront of the maids and butlers, right?! How can your IQ be so slow and you can't understand those words?!" Jun said while grabbing Erika's face and pointing his finger to her head.

"They will be weirded out if we won't do that since we're married" Erika said while trying to loosen up the grip from Jun's hand.

"Who cares! Everybody on this house know already that I just married you cause you were pregnant with Tooru. So stop playing like a wife now cause I will never be inlove with a bitch who forced herself when I was set up and made me drink with drugs on it."

Jun pushed Erika so hard that she almost hit her head on the floor. He went to the library to cool his head and tried to calm hisself by looking at a photo that was so old it could be ripped into two. He heard a loud thud and tried to look for that person but he saw no one.

"Hajime?"

A guy who was wearing a suit for butlers went out on one of the shelves and bowed his head infront of Jun. He hid the photo back from his wallet and sat on one of the chairs in the library. He pointed out the chair infront of him telling the other to sit. The two of them were quiet for a while and Jun was the first one to break the silence when he noticed something is odd.

"Hajime... aren't you slowly being transparent? I mean... I can still see you but you..."

Jun was sure that this is weird cause it has been almost ten years and this is the first time he's seeing Hajime up close. The other gripped his hands tightly not knowing what to say to his master.

"You know we've been together for almost ten years but we haven't had any conversations together. Let me tell you a story"

Jun tried to calm hisself remembering the times he was together with his wife that he loved and their child that he never saw again.

"As you can see, I wasn't rich as I am right now. I have a small company back then but it was close to bankruptcy. I didn't gave up on trying to save the company since I have my wife and my child to support me. We spent our times together when I feel stressed and they gave me the love I need when I feel pressured. Few years later, we got the contract that I was been working hard for and the business went up. My family celebrated it with me and I swear those were the moments that I felt the happiest person in the world"

Jun paused as he saw Iwaizumi was trying to say something.

"I'm happy that you have Erika-sama and Oikawa with you in those bad times"

The other just smiled bitterly and Iwaizumi knew something was off.

"I wasn't pertaining to them. I had a wife and a child before. The thing is, I left my wife and my three years old child because of a mistake." Jun stopped still thinking if he will continue telling the story.

"I won't tell a thing Jun-san" Iwaizumi smiled assuring the other that he will never tell anyone what he's about to say.

"We had a drinking party to celebrate the company's success. They made me drink a lot and the moment I woke up, I was on a bed beside a woman I didn't knew. After that, I knew that one of my partners in the business set me up with that woman and made me drink with drugs on it because he was inlove with my wife. He told my wife everything that happened that night and the family that I build up slowly broke down into pieces. I tried to explain and asked for forgiveness to my wife and she gave me a second chance for the sake of our child. A few weeks after that incident, the woman went to our house and told me she was pregnant. My wife heard that and she hurriedly packed her things and brought our child with her. The last thing that I heard from her was 'Don't let that child grow up without a dad and just be like his mom'. When I heard her say that, I thought what about our own child growing up without me. Maybe she just wanted the child to not be like his mom and be a good child when he grows up."

"So the woman was Erika-sama and the child she was bearing is Oikawa?"

"Yes"

An awkward silence filled the air. Iwaizumi doesn't know what to say on this kind of situation cause he was also left by his dad when he was still a kid. He doesn't have the courage to open up to his master knowing it won't change anything cause he's already dead.

"I tried to look for them but I wasn't lucky enough to find them. I wonder if my wife and my son can still remember me if they saw me in the street strolling." Jun forced a laugh trying to clear out the heavy atmosphere surrounding them.

"You're handsome Jun-san. There's no way they won't remember you."

Jun laughed but now a genuine one.

"Do you want to see a photo of them? It's old so I doubt if you can see their face clearly"

Jun grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and got the photo he was holding earlier. He gave it to Iwaizumi and things will never be the same with the both of them.

"You are my father...?"