Fulfilling his Wish

A few years later,

"Hi to all our viewers here in VBC9's afternoon talk with Japan's famous bachelor. For today's guest we have Oikawa Tooru of IO Group of companies." The host said as she look at Oikawa's direction who's wearing a maroon tux with a black polo shirt underneath and a maroon necktie.

Oikawa bowed infront of the camera and smiled.

"Thank you for giving us time to do this interview with you, Oikawa-san."

"It's my pleasure."

"You've been busy for this past two years when your business started. Even I was shocked with this kind of business you did and I know everyone in Japan wants to experience it. So tell me more on how you came up with this idea cause I know everyone is curious about it."

"It's not a business for me. I treat it as a way for me to help couples to bond more and experience the love that they felt the moment they fell in love with each other again when they enter the house. I called this idea 'Trial Marriage' wherein we choose a couple who contact us to participate on this kind of set up. These couple will be together in one house for three months and will be given the chance to relax so that we can free them from stress. It's not just that, we give them challenges that can be played together so that they can bond more and understand each other more. We make sure that at the end of the trial period, the couple will leave the house smiling and loving their partner more than they ever did."

"So anyone can participate in Trial Marriage?" The host asked.

"Yes of course. We had couples who are still in a relationship stage, couples who are in doubt if they can get married because they were just arranged by their parents because of business matters and couples who got divorced."

"I'm sorry if this is rude to ask but since Japan became open with this kind of situations, are same sex couple allowed also in Trial Marriage?"

Oikawa just smiled and nod.

"We are open to everyone. It's not like you can stop your heart from loving someone. We accept them wholeheartedly and treat them equally like how we treat everyone who enters the Trial Marriage house."

"I think everyone in Japan wants to know about this so I'm going to ask you a question that people want to hear from you. We all know you'll gonna be in your 30's this year so.... Oikawa-san, are you perhaps in a relationship right now?"

Oikawa chuckled and sighed from the thought of answering this difficult question.

"I'm single right now."

"No way! You're so pretty and gorgeous even guys will fall for you!" The host screamed in shocked.

"Miyazawa, calm your ass down we're live right now" The director said as the host heard it on her in-ear.

"Sorry about that." The host awkwardly laughed.

"No it's fine. I've also been asked by my friends and even my parents everyday on when will I have plans on marrying and having a family of my own. So asking me this is fine and not disturbing."

"Do you have anyone you like right now?" The host curiously asked.

"Yes of course. The truth is I've been inlove with the same person since I was sixteen years old."

"Sixteen???!!! So you've been inlove with that person for more than 15 years???!! I mean how???!!" The host screamed again.

"Miyazawa, my patience is running out so stop fangirling I'm firing you" the director said on his mic connected to the host's in-ear.