Liar

"I want Iwa-chan to be my TRIAL HUSBAND!" Oikawa happily said.

Jun and Iwaizumi were dumbfounded about Oikawa's proposal in exchange of marrying someone.

"Uhm Tooru?" Jun calmly said.

"Yes Dad?" Oikawa said with sparkly eyes.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Jun shouted.

Iwaizumi was about to interrupt their conversation but Jun-san's butler entered the room.

"Jun-sama, you'll be late for the meeting. We really need to go now." the butler said

"We'll talk about this as soon as I arrive home. Got it?" Jun said while pointing his finger to Oikawa.

"Yes Dad." Oikawa obediently said

As soon as the door closed, Iwaizumi hit Oikawa's head making a load thug after.

"Why did you hit me?!" Oikawa angrily said.

"Why the hell did you said that to your father? Do you want them to kick you out of this house?!" Iwaizumi shouted

"Are you worried about me?" Oikawa said while poking Iwaizumi' sides.

Iwaizumi grabbed his finger and squeezed it so hard causing Oikawa to fall on the floor because of too much pain.

"I know you're a shithead but that was the dumbest thing that you have done so far. Why the hell did you said that?" Iwaizumi said trying to calm his self.

"Why wouldn't I? I don't want the maids cause they might molest me. I don't like the butlers neither because they're so strict about those kind of things. It's just you that I want." Oikawa said while staring at Iwaizumi's eyes.

"What kind of shitty brain do you have?" Iwaizumi held Oikawa's face with his hand causing the other to not breathe.

"I already told you, right?"

"The what?" Iwaizumi said with a confused face.

"That you're stuck with me forever. Iwa-chan, I...."

Oikawa was cut off when a butler entered the room.

"Oikawa-sama, you're mother just arrived. Please get dress already for dinner." said his butler.

Oikawa stood up and stop beside Iwaizumi.

"We're not done yet. Wait for me here." Oikawa said with a serious tone.

As the door shut after Oikawa left, Iwaizumi fell on his knees while covering his face.

"What the hell have I done again?

Iwaizumi already knew since they were a kid that Oikawa already has feelings for him. Almost everyday, Oikawa always say that he really love Iwaizumi so much. But Iwaizumi didn't took this thing seriously. He only thought that it was just pure brother love since Oikawa doesn't have any siblings with him.

"It was already 10 fucking years and he's still in love with me." Iwaizumi said while pulling his hair out of frustration.

He slapped his face with his two hands leaving a mark of his palm on it.

"This is not the time to think about this." He said as he stood up.

He went on the dining area and saw Oikawa and his mother eating happily on the dining table. Iwaizumi was about to line up with the other butlers but he got called out by Oikawa's mother. Oikawa Erika.

"Iwaizumi-kun, why were you late on lining up in here? Isn't that a bit rude knowing you are the youngest butler and yet you slack the most out of them?" Erika said while glaring at Iwaizumi.