Confusion

"We've finally secured the contract with Mr. Yokozawa but Mr. Nagata still refuses to sign it." said Oikawa Jun's butler.

"I know. He's the type to not trade without getting anything big." said Jun while fixing his suit.

"Are you sure about this, sir?"

"As long as he agrees on that contract, Tooru won't be having difficulties managing the company. The shares and the investments that Mr. Yokozawa have will help the company big time."

"So should we grant Oikawa-sama's request...?" said his butler who was worried on not wanting to say anything that is weird.

"Ah my shitty son, huh?" Jun said as he sat on his chair on his office.

"'I want Iwa-chan to be my trial husband' that's what he said, right? Isn't that the most stupid thing that a guy would say? Most especially it's my son."

Jun started separating papers that needs his signatures and files that need to be reviewed. He suddenly stopped and thought...

"Don't you think my son is kinda weird?" Jun said while looking up to his butler.

"Pfffft" his butler can't contain his laugh as he say sorry to his boss.

"I'm not joking. I mean, they've known each other. And Iwa-chan is already d...."

"Jun-sama, please finish that already. About fifteen minutes in time, we'll be having a meeting with Mr. Hayato of JAD Companies." his butler cutting him off.

"Oh right. I know. What was I saying earlier. Yeah.." Jun forcebly laugh the topic off.

"IWA-CHAAAAAAAAN" Oikawa shouted looking for Iwaizumi inside the mansion.

He looked on every room, the living room, dining room, kitchen, butler's rooms and the garden but Iwaizumi is nowhere to be found.

"Where the hell is that guy?" Oikawa said while wiping his sweat on his forehead using his shirt.

He was about to go back to his room and heard some maid whispering something.

"Isn't this family weird?" A young lady said while arranging the flowers on the hallway.

"What do you mean?" said the old maid who was one of the head.

"Jun-sama, Erika-sama and even Tooru-sama are all acting weird. I know I was assessed before I was hired in here but who are they calling Iw-----" the maid was cut off when the old maid accidentaly dropped the vase that was supposed to be used to change the old ones on the hallway.

"Say that one more time and you'll gonna be fired right way" said furiously by the old maid.

The young lady stood straight and nodded nonstop. Without understanding anything, Oikawa went back to his room and saw Iwaizumi standing near the window.

When he heard the door opening, he looked at Oikawa and smiled happily.
"Where have you been? I was looking for you. You've been out for a while already" said Iwaizumi as he prepare Oikawa's papers that need to be reviewed for tomorrow's conference.

"Iwa-chan, can I ask you something?" Oikawa said as he jump to his bed.

"What is it?"

"Do you think my family is weird?"

"Why are you asking that kind of question?"

"I overheard the maids saying that my family is weird. They said something about us calling someone and I'm guessing that person is whom that doesn't exist." Oikawa said while staring at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi who was shocked of this suddenly grabbed a cloth to wipe the windows.

"Well they're right about you being weird but Erika-sama and Jun-san aren't." Iwaizumi said while laughing nervously.

"Just how long do you think we've been together. I know when you're lying." Oikawa said while covering his face with a pillow.

"Iwa-chan why don't we spent our time together outside? We've been friends for ten years but we haven't gone out even just once."

"You know I have a lot of work in here, right? You also have a lot of things to do for the company for the next months." Iwaizumi suddenly pulled out a notebook from Oikawa's desk and said,

"the only free time you have for the next month is when you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, time for a bath, time to pee and shi---"

Oikawa grabbed the pillow beside him and threw it to Iwaizumi to cut him off but the other was lucky to avoid it.

"There's no way you can hit me nor touch me"

"Well... Sometimes yes" Iwaizumi added.

"Didn't you remember I have three months of free time with you?" Oikawa said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"There's no way Jun-san will agree with your dumb idea."

"I will force him to agree with me. I mean, you're the only guy that I..." Oikawa was cut off when he heard a knock from the door. He saw the young maid earlier on the hallway bringing a bunch of snacks for him.

"Oikawa-sama, here are your snacks for today. The head maid suddenly had a headache so I'm here to bring this for you." The maid said while looking down.

"Eh? Why didn't you bring another glass for him?" Oikawa said while pointing at Iwaizumi.

The maid slowly looked at where Oikawa was pointing. Her palm slowly got sweaty and can't say anything straight to Oikawa.

"I... will... be...back... I'm... sorry" the maid said while stuttering.

"Iwa-chan, that was the maid I heard earlier saying our family is weird" Oikawa said while looking at Iwaizumi who was looking at the door where the maid went out.

"She's not weird. Your family isn't weird too." Iwaizumi said with a teary eye.

"What are you talking about?" Oikawa said feeling confused.

Tears suddenly poured from Iwaizumi's eyes and the next thing he said made Oikawa more confused.

"I'm the weird one here, Tooru."