Missing

I felt a gentle touch on my face and a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you and Goodbye"

That was the last words I heard before I woke up. Nurses came in rushing to check my vital signs and stuffs. I don't know anything about medical stuff related things so I just let them do whatever they want. A few minutes later, my dad came in and I saw for the first time the gladness on his eyes. He held my face and bumped his forehead onto mine. I felt tears flowing through my face but those weren't mine. I lift up my face and saw my dad sobbing like there's no tomorrow. He lightly smacked my head, forced a laugh and said,

"Damn you don't ever do that again you scared the hell out of me"

I just smiled at him thinking if he already know why I did this to myself. I roamed my eyes around and I didn't saw him. The guy I want to see the moment I wake up. I asked my dad where he is but he just said,

"He sneaked in here a few moments earlier. Maybe he's just roaming around in the hospital. Don't worry I'll look for him once I assure that you're on a stable condition"

But after he said that, we didn't found him. The hospital, the mansion, the park where we used to play and the garden which he loves the most. He's nowhere to be found.

It's been five years after his disappearance. I spent my life in a misery. Missing him everyday, I depended on alcohol trying to forget him and cried every night until there's no tears coming out from my eyes.

Everyday, I always look for you and waited for you but you never came. I miss the way you smack my head for not studying and not doing my work well, I miss the times when we just play any random games so that you can force me to clean my room after, I missed the times when I just stare at you looking far away not knowing what you are thinking of, I miss the times when you just look at me not knowing what to do to make me a better person and I miss the times when you smile at me every time I do my best at work and in my studies. We've been together for ten years and I didn't see this coming. You disappearing from me, didn't have the chance to talk to you and do things that I wanted to do with you.

"Hey bud, you should have just told me sooner so that I readied myself for this" I placed the flowers on top of his grave stone and caressed it.

"You should have just took me with you. I can't continue living like this. How am I suppose to move forward knowing you're not by my side to lecture me and scold me every time I fuck up? I've been committing suicide but unfortunately they're always in my way trying to stop me from doing it. I tried to overdose, drown, and even hanged myself but all of it failed."

I wiped my tears that I didn't knew were falling from my eyes for a while now.

"Dad told me everything about your family.  I was really fine with that. You being my brother was fine with me. If only you were alive, I will cherish every day that I am with you and forget every feelings that I have for you. I will throw everything just to see you again. Just to see that annoyed, angry, sad, and happy face of yours. I wanted to be the best brother and be the best friend that you can have. Please....."

I paused and tried to have the courage on what I will be saying next,

"Please wait for me. I'm coming so please wait for me please"

I stood up and smiled infront of Iwaizumi's grave for the last time.

I walked my way up and saw my bodyguards still waiting for me to finish. I sneaked my way out and hide on the bushes far away from them.

A few minutes has passed by, and my bodyguards already noticed that I'm missing. They've searched everywhere but luckily I run as fast as I can to escape. I run and run until I was out of breath and I didn't even know where I was. My mind was blank not knowing where to go. I was sleep deprived, hungry and don't have the stamina to walk anymore.

I was walking straight not looking on where I'm going and all I heard was people screaming 'Stop crossing the railway!'. I just chuckled and thought 'That man is stupid for not knowing how to cross a railway properly'. I looked at where the people were screaming and saw them looking at me. Right.... I've been hearing the train honking.... And when I looked at my side I saw the train approaching me...

"I guess this is the end of me"

I closed my eyes and waited for the train to crash on me but....

Someone gripped my tux and I landed on top of his body. We accidentally bumped each others' head and I hurriedly lift my face to apologize to him. But the guy who's on the bottom smacked my head so hard a loud thud can be heard by everyone.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?"

I lift my face and saw the guy that I've been longing for,

"Iwa-chan?"