Bio 2 Ian

This is the second original character that is going to be place into here by my friend who if he didn't inspire me to write this it wouldn't be happening.

Ian Merzon

His Appearance

His Appearance

personality
Likes to train a lot, making new friends, a bit quiet, smart, cool headed doesn't get angry much, likes really likes electricity.

Backstory: (A/N Jake didn't get a backstory has his will get explained through the story)

Ian is a caring individual who always keeps his promises. He is also a childhood friend of Jake. He is a very strong individual capable of fighting All Might but would have trouble because of the lack of experience he has. Both him and Jake had gone to the same elementary school and became best friends in moments. Their were always together hanging out Jake even told Ian things that no one else knows hoping for someone know what he is going through. Ian felt sad but he couldn't do anything his parents are both heroes who are top fifteen.

Quirks

Extreme lighting
Had the ability to use lighting however it's much stronger then normal lighting quirks this also allows him to make the lighting flow within him and increase his stats. Can also place something magnetic under him and use it to fly (like a car hood).
Immortality
This quirk not only gives him insane regeneration from the smallest of cells left but it also has prevented him from aging which is why he has the appearance of a ten year old. This quirk didn't come into full effect until his training got intense enough from pain and growth that it prevented him from aging but still allows him to gain more strength, he also still feels pain but it doesn't stay for long.
He also has the ability to transform into a more adult form which is exclusive for him then his mom who has the same immortality quirk has he has both his mothers and fathers quirk.

When he cause his lighting to go over his body and flow from within his soul he obtains this giving him double to triple his usual power.
Sword
His sword named storm apocalypse is made of highly conductive metal that also allows him to make storm clouded to summon lighting bolts from the sky. Also made of vibrainum which can deflect attacks back at the enemy.

XavierA pet wolf Ian has that is his sidekick and goes everywhere besides school with Ian

Xavier
A pet wolf Ian has that is his sidekick and goes everywhere besides school with Ian.

XavierA pet wolf Ian has that is his sidekick and goes everywhere besides school with Ian

He helps to intimidate Ian's enemy's has they don't take him seriously with his looks.

That's it for this one