Chapter 3

Normal speech: "hello"
Thoughts:'hello'
Yelling: 'hello'
Special move "hello"
All Might talk "hello"

Jake POV

I was just practicing making and testing my weapons in my training room when one of the cameras I set up around my house showed the mail man coming. It's been two weeks since the exam so I finished my training and head up to see if I got anything from U.A. I went up and got my mail a few random things and the last one was the latter from U.A happy I took a shower then got my latter and opened it on my dining room table. I saw a hologram projector so I placed it on the table and started it.
All Might:"Hello young Slovan I am here to give you your results." He takes out a remote and hits a button and a screen shows up "Has you can see you got a lot of villain points 110 to be precise one of the best scores we have seen for this year you are tied with another for the amount of points you got."
That surprised me not many other people have the amount of power to be on par with me at this age, but this is a hero school they can't just base us of how many enemies we can beat can they?
All Might:"Their was however a second secret part to this exam that being hero points decided upon the teachers of U.A when you saved those other test takers you scored your self 80 hero points. This makes you the highest scorer this year so allow me the first to welcome you to your hero academia."
I was so happy I passed and I knew their was something else about that test I'm just happy those guys are okay they were fairly messed up even if nothing was life threatening. I mean just a few broken bones nothing much I could have healed them with my quirk but that would reveal to much about me well I'm going to design me hero costume and get my uniform this should be fun. Wait with the hero points Izuku still has a chance to get in all right.

-time skip-

Well I back at the gate for U.A this is AWESOME I'm going to have so much fun. At least I hope so I don't think anything major will happen on the first day right I'm just over reacting so let's see class 1-A cool this should be fun let's go find it. In the hall 1-A should be in wait is is that it is that green hair I would recognize him anywhere Izuku is here and in the same class as me this is awesome.
Jake:"Oi Midoriya hows it going I knew you would get in it would be dumb for them not to let you in."
Why is he so embarrassed oh he is talking to a girl HA that is priceless well I'm going to walk in to class and wait blue hair looks like he is ten and looking strong no way is that.
Jake:"MERZON."
Ian:"JAKE."
We go in for a bro hug then fist pump it caused a small shock wave a desk may have flipped which made the perfect place to arm wrestle we got down and started to try and beat one another the floor may have started to creak but before either of us could really get into it we started....  to    Float?
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?
Oh the girl Izuku was talking was told by the teacher to stop us we realized what we where doing and said sorry we fixed the desk and took our seats.
Teach:"It took you ten seconds to quiet down I'm Shota Aizawa and I'm your teacher put on these P.E clothes we are doing a quirk assessment test."
Well that was quick some people complained about a test on the first day or what about orientation but Mr. Aizawa told them basically to shut up and we are doing this welp no complaints from me I left to put on my clothes with Ian fallowing me and we started to catch up.

-Time Skip by a black and white wolf watching the quirk assessment test-

We are now all on the field for the assessment when Aizawa had tossed me a baseball.
Aizawa: "what was your record for throwing the ball in middle school."
Jake"80 meters."
That sand haired kid seemed to be mad at that statement I don't know why though.
Aizawa: "Throw it with your quirk as U.A has special permission for its students to use their quirks."
Jake:"Nice this should be good."
Ian:"Don't accidentally destroy the ball."
I just waved him off and walked to the circle and got into my stance to throw the ball. I breathed in and out and focused I surrounded myself in fire and stared to throw the ball I yelled and caused an explosion and fired a blast of fire to propel it as far as I could.
Sand hair:"What is this guys quirk is it the same as mine what the f**k is this."
The ball hit the floor and caused a crater in the floor only about 2 feet deep.
Aizawa:"This is what it means to be hero using your quirk to make others lives easier." He shows a phone like device saying 1109 meters was how far the ball made it before coming back down.
Ian:"And here I thought it would be higher."
Jake:"Shut up Merzon."
Everyone wonders what happens their but got excited with the prospect of using their quirks saying it would be fun and such.
Aizawa:"Fun really that's what this is for you all then the person who get last in this test will be expelled from this school."
Everyone's jaw dropped and they all started freaking out.
Ian-Jake:'This is going to be a long day.'