Brandon's nightmare of the past

Normal speech: "hello"
Thoughts:'hello'
Yelling: "HELLO"
Special move "hello"
All Might talk "hello"

Third person POV with Brandon and Jiro right after the events of last chapter.

Jiro: "You left pretty quickly with Tsu would you do that with another girl?"
Brandon: "What are you talking about I said this to you once and I'll say it again I love you and you are the only girl for me I'll never leave you for another."
Jiro: "Ok just making sure and I love you too and what was up with the helmet?"
Brandon: "That's what my quirk is it let's me get images and bring them to life but it tires me out quite a bit."
They then hug Jiro was going to ask another question but didn't get to as Brandon had used to much of his quirk and was now going to go into a mini comma for a few hours he somehow lands on the bed but Jiro not knowing much about his quirk thinks he just did that to get out of the conversation.
Jiro: "Hey what do you think your doing get back up we aren't done yet!"
She upset walks out to the living room and wakes up Jake he a little angry that he was woken up asks what she wants.
Jiro: "Brandon just went into what looks like a mini comma did he do that just to get away from me?"
Jake: "No he probably used his quirk to much that's a side effect of his quirk it tires him and if the thing goes past his stamina limit he goes into a mini comma he should wake up in a few hours or a few days."
Jiro: "Ok thanks Jake I just wanted to make sure any why that helps him out of these commas of his?"
Jake: "Music helps but if your going to do that don't wake up everyone else."
Jake then can't keep his eyes open any longer and falls back asleep Jiro then goes and puts headphones on Brandon's head to help him get out of the comma.

-Time skip to about one a clock where almost everyone is awake-

Jake: "Hey where is Brandon and Jiro?"
Jiro then comes out of the room and goes straight to Jake.
Jiro: "You lied it didn't help him."
Jake: "What that usually works."
Jiro: "Well it didn't this time."
Jake: getting a detective hat out of no where then says "This requires investigation off we go."
As he walks off carrying everyone just looks at him strangely except Merzon who just follows after them.
Jake: "Let's see if this would work."
He then trows Brandon into the pool.
Momo: "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY HE'S GOING TO DROWN HIM."
Jake: "Wow I'm shocked and appalled that you think I would do that to him one of my best friends I used my quirk to make him an air bubble he will be fine."
Everyone face palms while Momo looks at the ground.
Jake: "This isn't because my dad is a villain is it."
No one answers him.

-Time skip twenty minutes later-

Todoroki: "This isn't working we need to try something else."
Jake nodes and brings him up and places him away from the pool as he checks his vitals he seams to have disappeared.
Tsu: "If he got the power to turn invisible I'm sacred for all you and maybe Merzon and Jiro and Momo cause Jake would be to lazy to deal with Brandon if he did."
Meanwhile in Brandon's mind
Jake: "That fudge is that what he'll have I arrived in and I know he'll may have been their before."
He then sees a massive dragon destroying everything.

"He then sees a massive dragon destroying everything