Chapter 4

Normal speech: "hello"
Thoughts:'hello'
Yelling: 'hello'
Special move "hello"
All Might talk "hello"

Jake POV

Well that should be fun last place expelled what a motivational statement lets get this assessment really started.
Aizawa:" All right demonstration is over the real thing starts now."

(A/N I'm just going to place the results for each test in also the characters of 1A have their anime times and places for the tests.)

Test 1: 50 meter dash

Jake- 1.25 seconds
Ian- .30 seconds
Lida: " What how did you guys get so fast I have engines in my legs yet your faster."
Ian: "I use lighting to go as fast as possible which respectfully faster."
Jake: "I'm the same as Bakugo but I'm physically better."

Test 2: grip Strength

Jake- 590 kg
Ian- 568 kg

Test 3: standing long jump

Jake-76 meters
Ian-65 meters

Test 4: repeated side steps

Jake-100
Ian-180

Test 5: Ball throw
Aizawa: "Jake you can sit this one out as you have already done it."
Jake: "Ok sounds good to me sir."

Ian- 1050 meters
Jake: "And here I thought it would be farther then that."
Ian: "You know perfectly well why I said what I said."
Jake: "Yes and I said that was never going to happen."
Izuku: "What do you mean Jake what could you do is it some better then what you did."
Jake: "No Izuku it was nothing important no need no worry about anything."
Aizawa: 'That kid is hiding something and it's not small this is strange.'
Little did Aizawa know all of 1-A was thinking around the same lines as this, wondering of this was him not trying what would he be like if he went all out.
Jake: "But more importantly Uraraka with infinity like really how am I supposed to fight against that come on girl."
Uraraka: "That's just because I can make things have to gravity it's not that impressive."
Jake: "Even if something isn't impressive it can still get the job done."

-The rest goes as the anime does-

End results
1- Jake Slovan
2- Ian Merzon
3-Momo Yaoyorozu
(The rest is the same I'm not writing all of that.)
Aizawa: "Well that's it I was lying about the expulsion it was a deception to bring out your all but that seems to not have worked on someone."while pointing at me
Jake: "I don't want to talk about it."
Everyone was surprised at how sad and lonely that sounded as if he was alone all of his life. It bummed most of them out except one explosive boy.
Bakugo: "I knew you would be to much of a wuss to do anything pathetic peace of s**t."
What.. in... THe............ WORLD IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY. Honestly what lines will he cross to try and hurt people how is he trying to be a hero with a personality like that. More importantly something has been watching me this entire assessment test what or who could be watching me questions for later.
Jake: "What in the world you have no idea what I've been through what monsters I was forced to live with so bug off."
Bakugo: "Who do you think your telling of extra."
Jake:(Extremely grim tone) "How about I show you what I did to the zero pointer in the entrance exam." As I started to take out by blood stone ore which also powers up my fire. Aizawa decide he didn't like where this was going and erased both of our quirks.
Aizawa. "That's enough you two Bakugo don't provoke someone on like that and Jake I might need to talk to you later."
I walked back to class with a sigh which promptly ended that conversation.

Third Person POV

As Jake walked away Ian wanted to explain so badly what has happened who his parents are the life he was forced to live having to work with villains because of his power. But he knew he couldn't it would serve to make Jake feel worse then he does but Aizawa seems to have another plan in mind.
Aizawa: "Merzon you seem to know Jake the most out of everyone is there something you can share to make us understand what has happened."
Ian: "Sorry mr. Aizawa but I can't do that Jakes past is a complicated one and something he hates immensely I don't have the heart to do that."
Everyone was a little shocked what has he gone through for something like this to happen everyone then followed after him to continue classes for the day.