Slumper party part 5

Normal speech: "hello"
Thoughts:'hello'
Yelling: "HELLO"
Special move "hello"
All Might talk "hello"

Jake POV

When I woke up I was expecting to be on the couch in my friends house but that was not the case I woke up in my child body living through my past once again.
Jake: 'No not again I can't it's too much I will break I don't want to hurt anyone.'

Outside of the dream third person POV

Jake was tossing and turning muttering things in his sleep which woke up Tsu it was also around five in the morning when she was waking up she started to feel the air around her get much hotter she opened her eyes to see what was happening to see Jake's quirk was activating randomly she quickly jumped away from the couch has some flame shot out of Jake and that was when his screaming started like he was in extreme pain she left and got the two people closest to him Brandon and Merzon. She walks into Brandon's room seeing him starting to wake up she went over to him and dragged him to Jake with Jiro yelling what the heck is going on waking everyone else up, that's when everyone heard the screams of pain from the living room they all rushed to where Jake was. They arrive to the living room with some things on fire lighting flying to some places earth going up in pillars the ground a bit wet placed darker or lighter then normal.
Brandon: "So you lied to me didn't you Jake everyone back up this could get more dangerous then it is currently come on out Kurivolt."
The tiny lighting creature came out of its card ready to help.
Brandon: "Kurivolt I need you to shock Jake over their to wake him up."
Kurivolt remembering what happened another time didn't want to do it.
Brandon: "I'll give you treats and get Jake to make you something."
Kurivolt seemingly happy with this went over and shocked the thrashing Jake effectively waking him up him panting.
Jake: "What happened where am I Why is Kurivolt here?"
Brandon: "Don't try to play this off like that I know what your trying to do and it won't work."
Merzon: "Come on Jake we talked about this you were supposed to tell us if you got nightmares again."
Jake just hung his head down not wanting to talk about it
Jake: "Wait a minute how did you even realize what was going on it usually requires someone to wake you up
Brandon: "Yeah it was Tsu."
Jake: "And how did she know." While turning to look at her.
Tsu: "I was sleeping on the couch next to you."
Then Tsu went up to him grabbed his ear and told him to fix the living room which he did then she took him out of the room to talk with him privately.
Brandon: "That's a first normally no one could do that."
Ilda: "I have one question for you two you seem to have seen this before world you care to explain?"
Merzon: "It has stuff to do with when he was younger I mean you all know who is dad is."
Uraraka: "I hope the guy will be okay especially when he has to deal with Tsu."
All the class nodes In agreement while Brandon takes out one of his black hole cards and uses it for everyone to hear their conversation.
Momo: "Brandon I know what your doing but that's rude she dragged him off so you shouldn't ease drop on them."
But everyone ignores her and crowds around Brandon to hear.

With Tsu and Jake

Tsu: "So what was that all about you have friends but don't seem to trust them enough-Ribbit-."
Jake: "It's not that I don't want anyone to worry about me you all have your own dreams to go after worrying about me will only get in the way of those dreams."
Tsu: "We all want to be heroes worrying comes with the job so you need to tell everyone your problems or we can't help you.
Jake was stunned by her words only Brandon and Merzon would try and help him he was always shunned because of his quirk he was always called a monster but here their were people who would help him maybe he could forget what happened or accept what happened and stop letting it drag down his life.
Jake: "I'm sorry Tsu I've always been called a monster something that shouldn't exist with these other people they always tried to tear down of dreams and cut off what I would want to do.
Tsu was saddened by the life he has lived (So was everyone else) she would help him get over this and the first step to this is to tell someone.
Tsu: "You know it will help to tell all of class 1-A we may have not been together for the longest time but you can trust all of us -Ribbit-."
She then hugs him which Jake accepts
Jake: "If that is what you want I'll tell everyone my story but later I still need some sleep."
They start to walk back to the living room to everyone else around the room doing their own thing.
Jake: "You guys ease dropped on us didn't you."
Merzon: "What ever do you mean."
Brandon: "Yeah we would never do that to you come on man."
Jake: "I'm not getting into this right now it's to early and I'm going back to sleep."
Brandon: "But first I'm making you a helmet to stop your nightmares."
He then makes a helmet and throws it at Jake who gets hit in the gut by it and hurts him a little bit but then everyone then notices that it is 5:40 AM and agrees they all then do the same as they did last night for sleeping arrangements with Jake freaking out a little at Tsu's choice to sleep with him but was too tired to argue so he accepted it.