House of Memories (I)

Ryleigh
"Ry, honey, are you okay?"dad asked me. A few tears slipped out from my eyes as I tried to nod but couldn't. I found my voice. "Y--yeah,"I said. "What's wrong? Does it hurt? Why are you crying?"he asked anxiously. "It doesn't hurt. I'm crying cause I'm so happy,"I said. "Why?"he asked worriedly. "I remember,"I said. "Oh my god!"someone gasped. I nodded with a small laugh as dad wrapped me in a hug and mom joined from behind him.

"What now?"I asked when we were done and wiped away my tears. "We think you should still go to the hospital to get checked out and to make sure this isn't temporary before more damage, although it's up to you,"one of the medics said. Dad looked at me. "I think you should, Ry. We'll be back in time for the show most likely and if not they'll cover us,"he said.

"Please, I can't lose you again. Not when I just found you,"he whispered so quietly only I heard. I nodded. "We'll go. Thanks for your help,"dad said. The medics nodded and loaded me up.

Frank was crying into Gerard's shoulder and the others looked like they wanted to. Was I that bad? I hated hurting them. I would talk to Frank and the others later. The medics closed the door after me, mom, and Dad. The other stayed behind and Zack promised to drive the Tesla there to pick us up.

"Okay, Ryleigh, can you wiggle your fingers and toes?"the medic in the back asked. The other was driving. I nodded and did as he asked. He looked in my pupils and checked my blood pressure. My pulse was steady. They took me straight into the emergency room when we arrived at the hospital. Mom and dad ran alongside me, both were holding tightly to my hands and not letting go. The medics relayed everything they knew to the doctors and helped transfer me to a hospital gurney before leaving.

We sat in silence for a moment until the doctors started running another workup. They decided to run a CT scan quick to make sure there was nothing serious done. Mom and Dad stayed on the other side of the glass, not wanting to leave me again. They took me back to the room I was in originally to wait for the results of the scan.

"Well, Ms. Urie, you were very lucky. There doesn't appear to be any damage done. I just need you to walk down this hallway for me and I'll sign some discharge papers and get you on your way,"the doctor said. I froze as I remembered being here one other time.

My father had tracked us down and it turned violent. We managed to get away but we had to come here since he broke my arm. This was the same doctor that helped me then only she was a little older. It was almost ten years ago now. It was before I was put into the foster care system. "You okay?"dad whispered. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Whenever you're ready,"the doctor said. I nodded and swung my legs over the side gurney. I walked out of the small room and into the hall. I walked up and down like she asked. "Perfect, if you could come back in here while I sign the release forms,"she said and I sat on the end of the gurney. "If she has any symptoms of dizziness, seems more fatigued then normal, or complains of major headaches bring her back right away. I know you've had a busy few months,"she said as she handed the forms to dad.

I jumped down and took mom's hand. "Oh and I apologize but hospital policy is for you to leave in a wheelchair if one of you want to bring the car up,"She said. Sarah went out to call Zack while dad checked me out. "I'm glad to see you doing well, Ryleigh,"she said. I nodded. "You too,"I replied. We stayed silent then, transferring everything we wanted to say without words. Dad came over.

"You ready?"he asked as Zack pulled up. I nodded. They helped me into the backseat. "Have a nice evening,"the doctor said over her shoulder as she went back in with the chair. "You too,"I called. I remembered I never learned her name and felt bad but knew I would never forget her.

We all climbed in the car to go back to the concert. We would be coming in right as All Time Low was going on. Twenty One Pilots, Pierce The Veil, Fall Out Boy, Sleeping With Sirens, and Panic! At The Disco were next in that order. Last was My Chemical Romance. I could feel their relief as we started the drive back to the arena. "So....what did the doctor say?"Zack asked to break the silence. "Nothing is wrong. I got my memory back,"I said with a smile on my face.

"Really? No way, Ryleigh. That's awesome,"he said genuinely happy for me and my family. They went through hell and back for me the last few months. "You guys go and I'll park,"he said and with that we jumped out and took off running. It started to rain as we reached the back entrance but we laughed it off. I hugged dad tightly as we walked in. "I love you. Go get ready,"I said. "I love you, too, Ry,"he said and went to the dressing room.

I hugged mom and then she followed Dad. I walked off in search of my band family. I found My Chemical Romance first. Frank was sitting with his head in his hands as Gerard sat next to him and rubbed his back. Mikey was sitting on an armchair, looking at his phone. Ray was playing guitar at the back of the room. "Frankie,"I yelled as I got closer and ran to him. He looked up just as I pulled him into a tight hug. His eyes were red rimmed.

"You're okay. Thank God---I couldn't have lived with myself if another bad thing happened to you,"he said and then practically whispered the last part. I think I was the only one that heard him. A few stray tears began falling down my face. I ran my hand over his head as he cried into my stomach. When he calmed down, I hugged Gerard then Mikey and then Ray.

"I love you, guys,"I said. "Wait, do you remember?"Ray asked in shock. I nodded and smiled. They all smiled and pulled me into a group hug. "Who wants to help me find Twenty One Pilots and then pull a prank on our good friends from Fall Out Boy?"I asked. They looked impressed and eagerly nodded.

A/N: Hey y'all! If you have any music suggestions, I am always open to them just comment or send me a DM. I'm always looking for new stuff and will gladly listen. Much love!

B