Ten years ago

"The village is under attack!" A chunnin yelled.

"By who?" Another shinobi yelled

"The sound! Get all the villagers and children in the safe house!"

A siren rang around the village, Iruka, who was in the middle of teaching a class, hurriedly ushered the kindergarten class out of the school. A certain raven haired boy moved closer to a blond haired girl, who was staying close to the teacher. They rushed and kept silent. Shinobi jumped around above there heads, some ANBU landed in front of them.

"This way." they said turning a corner. Iruka turned to the kids.

"We're going to follow the ANBU agents hurry now, and keep quiet." The kids nodded. And ran after there teacher.

"What are they after?" Iruka whispered to an ANBU agent.

"We're not sure." he replied. A sound shinobi with silver hair landed in front of Iruka. Iruka instantly pulled out a kunai, the ANBU doing the same. The sound shinobi spoke into a device, staring at the class,

"Target located. Requesting back up." The ANBU jumped in front of the class as he finished his sentence. Kunai and shuriken were thrown as more shinobi appeared. Iruka kept shinobi from the kids who were either covering there ears or screaming. The bond girl was standing in fear. Not screaming but watching motionlessly. When a sound ninja appeared in front of her she screamed.

"HELP!" she shouted when the silver haired sound ninja tucked her under his arm and jetted away.

"Naruko!" Iruka screamed. The raven haired boy grabbed a kunai off the ground and ran after the kidnapper. A shinobi appeared by his side in moments, he had a mask with one eye revealed and white hair. He grabbed the boy and told him sternly.

"Sasuke Uchiha. Stay put, I'll get her back." The boy gulped and nodded, then went to hide.

The silver haired shinobi, Kakashi, ran after the silver haired ninja.

"Kabuto!" he yelled the ninja looked back and smirked. The blond girl in his arms wailed.

"HELP ME! PLEASE!" she yelled to anyone who could hear. Kakashi new this girl, he's seen her picture in school files.

"Naruko Uzumaki. Stay calm!" he yelled to the crying girl. She didn't let up on her crying, she screamed and wailed, kicked and thrashed. Kabuto gave a swift blow to her neck and she fell unconscious. He tossed her over he shoulder. He blond hair covering her scared face. Sound ninja jumped out blocking Kakashi who watched as Kabuto took off with Naruko, 'Crap.' was his only thought.

"What are they after?" The Hokage demanded when an ANBU appeared before him.

"Naruko Uzumaki. She was last seen by Kakashi. It appears she was kidnapped." The agent said holding out her file. The Hokage' s eyes went wide. He sent a message threw out the village.

"FIND NARUKO AND THE NINJA WHO HAS HER, DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE. NARUKO UZUMAKI IS OUR TOP TARGET NOW."

Sasuke hated hiding, He was an Uchiha! He jumped from his hiding place. He had to save his Naruko! He sensed out her chakra and followed it stealthily. Making sure he was undetected, He saw shinobi. A lot of shinobi, they were chasing that silver haired ninja who had his Naruko! Sasuke gasped. It seemed like every ninja in the village was focused on getting his Naruko back. Why wouldn't they? She's amazing. But wait. Why would they try so hard to get Naruko back? Shes a kid. Just like the rest of them. So why did they only take her? Sasuke stopped wondering. 'Whatever. My Naruko needs me!' he thought, then nodded. Running after the ninja brigade.

Naruko opened her eyes. Where was she? She looked at the passing surroundings. Kunai and shuriken where flying by as her body jerked from side to side. She looked up and saw ninja after ninja. Her eyes locked with a white haired mans. He said something she couldn't quite make out.

"W-what? What happened?" she rubbed her head. Then felt something soft on the back of her hand. She looked behind her to see a man with silver hair. It all came back, she was being taken from her village. But why? She looked back at the man, eyes wide with fear, he said something it sounded like,

"Can you hear me!?" she nodded. Then something caught her eye. A boy running on the ground next to the building. She recognized him instantly.

"Sasuke!" she yelled at him. He looked up, it was him! Sasuke! He jumped on the roof right behind Kabuto and Naruko. Only a few ninja were following her kidnapper now, most caught in battle. Naruko reached out her hand. Sasuke ran and stumbled reaching back.

"A little farther" he mumbled pumping his little legs faster, he breath was coming in short gasps. A voice shouted, it was Iruka!

"You can do it Sasuke!" he yelled.

"She is yours right?! What kind of man will you be if you can't protect your girl!" Kakashi shouted. That gave Sasuke the intensive he needed. His sharingan activated and he lunged forward gripping Naruko's hand he was pulled along with her as Kabuto simply ignored him. Sasuke did manage to slow him down a bit. That gave Kakashi and a green wearing shinobi a chance to speed up. They jumped on either side of Kabuto, throwing him to the ground.

Sasuke managed to pull Naruko free as Kabuto was tackled to the ground. Naruko fell onto Sasuke's chest. Her face inches from his. She dug her head into his chest and gripped his shirt. Sasuke wrapped his arms around her. Even when Iruka helped them up and guided them through the village to the Hokage's tower, Sasuke held Naruko tightly, scared that if he let her go he was going to lose her again.

Iruka looked at the two small kids. He was happy his little Naruko hadn't been taken away from him. He wanted to hug her, tell her that it would be okay, like a dad would. But Sasuke was holding her looking very possessive so he waited. When they got to the Hokage's tower they passed out. Iruka smiled. They were scooped up and put in a hospital room. It took two people to pry Sasuke's arms from Naruko.

That was 10 years ago.

My name is Sasuke Uchiha, Naruko Uzumaki is MINE I repeat MINE. No one will take her away! Not the sound village. Not Sai. Not Neji. NO ONE. She doesn't realize she's mine. I don't know how to tell her. It'll all work out in the end... right?