The Chunin Exams

We got to the village around noon the next day, as Kakashi predicted. Naruko ran to the gates when she saw them.

"HOME SWEET HOME!" she yelled rushing to the gate. She stopped mid run. "Sakura! Sasuke! I'll race you!" she yelled back.

"It be to easy a win." I smirked. She glared at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" she yelled.

"Quit losing your temper." Sakura scolded.

"You always take Sasuke's side Sakura!" Naruko complained. Sakura hit her on the head.

"Because your a moron!" she shouted. Naruko glared at her. Kakashi chuckled and motioned for us to go into the village. The gate keepers welcomed us back. They cast wary glances at Naruko who just smiled and waved as she walked on. I glared at them, walking behind Naruko.

It was a long report to give to the Hokage. We finally got out and were given a the rest of the day off, and the next day as well. Naruko stretched and looked back at Sakura and me. She yawned.

"I think I might head home. Take a nap maybe." she said, then started walking.

"Oh! My house is that way! I'll walk with you!" Sakura smiled.

"Sure." Naruko shrugged. "Later Sasuke." Naruko waved.

"Bye Sasuke-kun!" Sakura smiled brightly. The two girls walked away leaving me. I decided to go food shopping, figuring I'd need some more milk, fruits, and vegetables. I walked in upper Konoha when I looked down to see Naruko talking to a smaller boy, I'd see her with him before, but now there were two other kids with him. I looked around and Sakura had walked ahead, yelling that she'd see Naruko the next day.

"Hey! Onee-chan!" the brown haired kid yelled.

"What's up Squirt." Naruko smiled, bending down so she could face him.

"You promised! When you got back you said you'd train me!" He grinned climbing on her back, the other two kids, a orange haired girl and a stuffy nosed kid with glasses cheered and yanked on her arms.

"Training! Training!" They recited.

"You guys.. I just got back, plus I have the day off tomorrow, can't this wait?" she smiled nervously. They all groaned.

"But Onee-chan! You promised!" they all complained. Naruko sighed.

I stood around watching Naruko, she'd been reasoning with those three for a while. These kid's treated her like some sort of goddess. She sat back and watched them spar for a while.

"Watch your surroundings! Knock your opponents balance off!" she would yell. A man who was wearing at cat suit walked up behind her.

"What a good teacher he said, smiling down at her. Naruko looked up.

"Oh, I'm not a teacher. Who might you be? Your not from here." she said casually.

"And smart too!" his grin widened.

"Leave the girl alone Kankuro!" a blond haired girl yelled from behind. Naruko turned.

"You know him?" she asked. The girl snorted, ignoring her.

"Kankuro, we have to report to the Hokage's office!" she scolded.

"Geez Temari, loosen up." Kankuro sighed.

"By the way, where'd Ga-"
"ONEE-CHAN!" the brown haired boy yelled. Naruko looked over to where the three kids were being crushed by some sand.

"Konohamaru! Moegi! Udon!" she yelled jetting up. She glanced behind the sand and saw bright red hair, a boy was standing there, sand was pouring out of the gourd on his back. "Hey! Knock it off!" She screamed at him. The boy continued to stare at her.