What Happened

Who is this guy!? An ANBU? I hate him! I ran down the corridor he was behind me. This guy called Naruko beautiful. So I punched him. Why can't he just go away!? Can't he see I'm in the middle of something!? Who cares if he was sent here! Wait... I'm getting off task here. Focus. Okay. There's about three people from what I can tell. One of the chakra's is weaker than the rest. Maybe that's Naruko.

I looked back.. that guy was gone. Whatever. Not like I need him. I ran down the...unnaturally long hall when someone jumped in front of me.

"Who are you?" I demanded. They didn't answer. They lashed out at me. I jumped back and punched them, when I missed they went to kick me. I jumped up "Gokakyu no Jutsu!" I yelled shooting a fireball then... A far off voice spoke.

"Release." I opened my eyes and looked at that guy from earlier. My head was pounding.

"What?" I said.

"You started talking to yourself then went crazy." He mumbled walking away. "Hurry up Naruko-chan should be a short way's in this direction." he stated, walking away. I got up to follow him.

"You can drop the 'chan'." I growled before running up ahead.

We came to a door. It was locked. The kid got a lock pick from his bag. I waited for him to unlock the door. I got a good look at this guy. He had a hair color similar to mine only his hair was in a neat bowl shape around his head. He was pale and wore all black. He seemed to be serious all the time... Naruko would hate this guy, I'm sure.

"Are you coming? Or are you just going to stand there like an idiot." he pulled me out of my thoughts. My eye twitched.

"Bastard..." I mumbled walking past him. We came into a huge room that looked like a hospital. Footsteps sounded behind another door.

"Over here." he whispered. I nodded and followed him behind boxes and desks. Voices spoke.

"Suigetsu! You got us lost!" Was that Naruko?

"It's not my fault. Just be lucky I got you this far Blondie!" I glanced around a box to see Naruko arguing with a boy about our age. He had white hair and sharp teeth. Like a shark.

"It's totally your fault ya know!" Naruko punched him.

"Shut up! Geez, can't ya keep quiet for five seconds!?" he screamed.

"Fine, Where are we though?" Naruko snapped. The kid, Suigetsu looked around.

"Were in the operating room. So the exit is somewhere in that direction." He said pointing towards the door. Naruko smiled.

"Great! Sorry for the trouble by the way." She said holding out a hand.

"No prob. Orders are orders. Have fun gettin' outta this maze." Suigetsu said shaking her hand. They both laughed. I fumed. Naruko smiling? That sight is reserved for me only!

"Well later!" Naruko said running off.

"See ya Blondie!" Suigetsu stopped at looked over to our hiding spot. "You done hiding? I don't do well with ambushes." He yawned rubbing the back of his head.

I glanced over at the kid who got up and smiled. What a fake smile...

"Sorry for the intrusion." He bowed.

"No problem, who are you?" Suigetsu asked.

"I'm Sai, and this is Sasuke." Sai smiled. Sai, what a stupid name. Wait. YOU MORON! DON'T GIVE US BOTH AWAY! I calmed myself and stood.

"We came for that girl. Why did you help her escape?" I demanded.

"Escape? What? I was told to escort her out." He said casually.

"What happened?" Sai inquired.

"I don't know anything up until I was told to help her find the exit." Suigetsu admitted. "You can still catch her if you hurry ya know." He yawned walking down another hallway.

Sai and I rushed down the hall way.

"NARUKO!" I yelled Sai ran ahead.

"She's right there." Sai said. Naruko had stopped at the door way when she heard her name.

"Oh hey Sasuke. Whats up?" She smiled. I conked her head.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT!" I snapped.

"DON'T HIT ME!" Naruko screamed punching my stomach.

"We should get going. Sasuke, Naruko-chan." Sai said. Naruko and I stopped hitting each other.

"Who's the dude?" Naruko asked pointing at him.

"No one of importance." I growled. "Let's go Naruko." I grabbed her hand and dragged her behind me.

Eventually she stopped dragging her feet and walked behind me, occasionally trying to tug her hand away. Sai walked silently behind us. Naruko turned around.

"So who are you anyway?" she asked Sai.

"I'm Sai. An ANBU agent sent to retrieve you." He smiled.

"Oh cool! So you go on secret missions and stuff?" She asked.

"I guess you could say that." He smiled at her. She let out a small squeal.

"I wanna be an ANBU agent someday! It sound so cool!" She yelled. I fumed. Why was he so special!?

"What happened to the Hokage." I asked her.

"Don't get me wrong that's my top goal. But being an ANBU would be fun along the way!" She smiled.

"Hokage?" Sai inquired.

"Yeah! I'm the girl who's gonna be the Hokage!" Naruko beamed. Sai smiled at her.

"Then you have a long adventure ahead of you." He said.

"Yeah!" She slipped her hand from mine and walked with Sai. GOD I hate him.

Naruko talked non-stop and Sai listened to every word. When I just thought of something.

"Hey Naruko, what exactly happened in there?" I asked. Naruko stopped.

"Hmm, I really can't explain it." She sighed.

"Well, this is something I need to know." Sai said to Naruko. Naruko nodded. We stopped for a rest and Naruko thought.

"Okay, how should I put this... Ah! It all started when I ditched Sasuke in the town!"

Hello! So sorry, I've been Lazy.

Sasuke- Damn right you've been lazy.

Me- How'd you get back in here!?

Sasuke the morons let me in.

Naruko- HEY!

Sai- Takes on to know one.

Me&Naruko- Oooo

Naruko- Burned.

Sasuke- I'll kill you all.

Sai- A pussy like you couldn't kill a blade of grass.

Naruko- ROASTED!

Me- Were gonna continue... see ya next time.