Tsunade's Chapter

Shizune and I sat across from Jiraiya and the brat. They wanted me to come to Konoha and heal some patients.

"I won't help." I stated. The brat glared at me.

"Why not?" She demanded.

"Because I don't help rude brats." I shot. The brat jumped up on the table to glare down at me. I glared back.

"Naruko! Get down." Jiraiya growled Naruko paid no attention.

"I know I'm rude but that has nothing to do with Sasuke or Kakashi-sensei!" Naruko yelled. "This is about them! They need help and your gonna give it to them even if I have to drag you back to Konoha!" her eyes flashed red. I smirked in amusement. This girl meant business.

"And if I refuse?" I asked.

"Then I'll beat you until your nothing but ash in the wind." she growled. I stood.

"I'll take that challenge."i said. The brat jumped down.

"Lets go then." She snapped.

I found myself outside standing about 10 feet from the small child. The girl charged me. I dodged and she jumped back flipping over and aiming a kick at my face. I blocked it. There was so much power behind it. She jumped back.

"your strong." I commented.

"I have something called Tsunade strength." she grinned.

"Then I guess I'll have to show you were it came from." I smiled. She grinned and then charged at me again. I went to punch her and the brat swung forward with her own punch. A shock wave flew behind both of us. True, I was holding back, but no one's matched my strength like this before. We both jumped back. She started gathering chakra in her right hand. I recognized that technique. The Rasengan, Jiraiya actually taught her that? But this Rasengan was weird though, it swirled with three different chakra's. One I'm guessing id hers. The other I know is the Kyuubi's but the third one felt like...like... Orochimaru? The girl charged at me. But the Orochimaru-like-chakra started to take over as she ran. It spiraled out of control, by the time she got to me it exploded. I could here her scream and I flew backwards too.

The smoke cleared and Naruko stood up. She was burned and ash covered her face and clothes. She sat down and punched the ground.

"Crap..." she muttered. I walked over to her.

"What was that?" I chuckled. She looked up at me.

"That was a Rasengan take over." she growled. I felt a pang of sympathy. Jiraiya had beckoned over to me. I glanced at him, he was pointing at his neck. Then at the brat. I moved some of her hair and saw it. Orochimaru's mark. It was glowing purple. Naruko stood. Then she tried to kick me. I grabbed her leg and swung her away. She fell a few feet away and charged again. I saw the mark beat purple and she collapsed.

I smirked "I won." I said. The brat stood.

"No! I'm gonna win, Rasengan or not." she stated. "You have to! I'll make you save Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei!" I felt my face soften. She wasn't fighting to prove her strength. This was for her friends.

"Whats' your name kid." I asked. The girl stood up.

"Naruko Uzumaki! And I'm gonna be the Hokage." Naruko grinned in satisfaction. The look in her eyes. That hit me deep somewhere. It brought back memories of my brother. My first love. I glared at her.

"Why would you want such a stupid position?" I shot. Naruko glared at me.

"STUPID!? Being the Hokage is my dream!" She yelled.

"Yeah? So dying is your dream? Cause' that's all your gonna get with an ambition like that!" I yelled at her. She stood up.

"Who do you think you are! I WILL be the Hokage!"

"So you say. Why would you want a position like that in the first place!?"

"Because I want to be respected! What do you know about my dream!" Naruko blurted out. I stopped. Naruko stopped. We had crossed a line that we didn't want to come to.

We stayed silent for awhile.

"Well Naruko. I'm tired of 'fighting' you lets make a bet." I smirked. The brat glanced up.

"What kind of bet?" she asked. Her fighting spirit shining in her eyes.

"You suck at the Rasengan." I started.

"So?" Naruko glared.

"So. I bet you can't learn the technique." I smirked. Naruko looked at me then smirked cockily. She crossed her arms.

"I bet I CAN learn it! In three days!" She smiled. "Then I'll have it down pact." she smiled I thought about it... wait, three days... What did Orochimaru say he wanted me to answer in three days? I shook my head. Whatever it was it can't be good. I looked back at Naruko.

"Fine brat. You have three days. If I win you'll give up on trying to get me to help you. If you win, I'll help you and..." I thought.

"And?" Naruko asked.

"And, I'll give you this." I smirked, showing her my necklace. It was a blue crystal given to me by a previous Hokage.

"What is it?" She asked in awe.

"Its my most prized possession. It was passed down to me by the first Hokage."

"Whoa! Now I defiantly have to win!" She jumped up and down.

"We'll see." I smirked. She grinned and ran off.

"I'll get it! You'll see!" She yelled running off to train.

I stood there and Shizune handed me the leash for Ton-ton. My pig.

"Was that a good idea? What if she wins?" Shizune asked.

"She won't. Not even the Fourth could master the Rasengan in three days... and it was HIS technique." I chuckled.

"But, Tsunade-sama-"

"Enough Shizune. That girl doesn't stand a chance." I laughed. Jiraiya walked over to me.

"So, the legendary loser makes another bet." He smirked.

"And this one's in the bag." I smirked back.

"Don't be so sure." He said. Then his expression got serious. "Anyway. What were you doing with Orochimaru?" He asked. My expression turned serious now.

"Lets talk somewhere else." I said. He nodded. And followed me. This was gonna be a long couple of days...

Me- Hiya Tsunade!

Tsunade- Hello brat number three!

Me-Who you callin a Brat!?

Naruko-Hahaha!

Tsunade-Hello brat number one! Wheres Brat number two?

Me-Sasuke? I don't know...

Naruko-He read Gaara's chapter a while ago.

Me-Oh god... JIRAIYA! SHIZUNE!

Jiraiya & Shizune- What?

Me- Go stop Sasuke before he kills Gaa-chan!

Tsunade- really... wow Sasuke.

Naruko- I tried to stop him...

Me-Oh well. Lets move on.