The Ramen Coupon

Naruko hugged me tight. I threw a weak arm around her waist. My face still hurt from when she punch me.

"Idiot. Idiot. Idiot." She mumbled against my neck. I took a while when I realized. Naruko was so close to me... My face began to heat up. I blushed furiously.

"Your heavy moron." I told her. She let me go. And smiled.

"Sorry." she said standing. I looked up at her. Naruko's hair looked so bright in the gray snowy sky... like she was the sun. Inari ran up to us.

"Naruko Onee-chan!" he yelled hugging her. She hugged him back.

"You were amazing Inari-kun!" she cooed. I glared at him. Inari was stealing my thunder. Didn't Naruko hate him? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!? Kakashi came over.

"Lets get back. This battle is done." Naruko smiled and nodded before she collapsed.

"Naruko?" I said she lay motionless on the ground.

"Onee-chan?" Inari shook her. Sakura put an ear to her back.

"She's breathing." She said. We all took a sigh of relief. Kakashi requested a medical team. A young boy doctor from the village scooped up Naruko and walked away. Two other men put me on a mat and carried me after her. Kakashi walked beside me.

"Is it really necessary for him to carry her." I growled under my breath. Kakashi looked down at me.

"It's highly necessary. That boy is specialized in replenishing chakra. He'll be treating Naruko until tomorrow. I did request it after all." He smiled.

"Your dead Hatake DEAD." I shot. Kakashi walked faster to catch up with Naruko and that soon-to-be-dead doctor.

We got to the house a while later. Naruko was up and about. I could here her playing with Inari, That doctor guy was yelling about her 'taking it easy'. The nurses cleaned my wounds and bandaged me up. They told me to take it easy for the next two days. Naruko came in every once in a while to bring dinner or just plain insult me. She would say she was training to get stronger and could probably kick my ass now.

"Is that so..." I said in a plain tone.

"Yeah! I'll kick your ass Sasuke!" she taunted.

"Hn." I said before closing my eyes to get some rest. The door burst open.

"Naruko-chan!" came a voice. Naruko groaned. "You should be resting! Get into bed now!" I opened my eyes and saw that doctor yelling at Naruko who simply rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine! See look!" she said jumping up, then wincing in pain. The doctor walked over.

"Exactly." then he smiled at me. "Sorry for the disturbance." He picked up Naruko who flailed and yelled about rights and abuse, and walked out of the room. I wanted to yell at him, to tell him to leave her there. But I'm an Uchiha. So I kept my mouth shut. Being an Uchiha is hard sometimes.

The next day I was all set to travel. The villagers walked us to the bridge which, in favor of the village, was now called

'Naruko's Pride'

Naruko of course, enjoyed the name very much. Her and Inari said their sobful goodbye's and we set off for home. We walked for about half the day.

"I can't wait to get home! Neji got me this free ramen coupon I've been dying to use." Naruko smiled. My eyes narrowed. Even when we were miles away Neji was showing off. I hated him so much. Naruko reached in her pocket to pull out the coupon and stopped.

"What?" I asked trying to push her forward. She frantically check all her pockets.

"Its gone..." she murmured.

"What's gone?" I asked.

"My ramen coupon! I must've left it at Inari's place! I have to get it back!" she yelled running back towards the village.

"Naruko! We don't have the time!" Sakura yelled, but Naruko was gone. Kakashi sighed.

"Well, go get her." He said. I looked up.

"Who me? Why?" I asked. Naruko would be back eventually.

"Okay. Don't go. But don't blame me when a young boy finds Naruko's coupon in the street and they meet and-" Kakashi's voice faded away by how fast I was running. I could sense Naruko a little bit ahead. She was running across the bridge. I followed her across the bridge and into the village.

"Aw come on Sasuke! It'll only take a second!" she yelled at me. I glared.

"No. We have to leave. It's your own fault." I lectured. She turned around and looked up at me.

"Pleeeaaassseee Sasuke-kun!" she asked in a small voice. It took all my power to push her off the roof. "You bastard! You did that for real!" she yelled before getting up to run again. I Tied her up with some of my wire. And she fell.

"No. Now, lets go." I said dragging her behind me. There was a poof and Naruko disappeared. "Damn clones..." I growled

I searched for Naruko at Inari's house. They told me she came by looking for a coupon.

"I found it upstairs and gave it to her. Then Inari went to bring her to the bridge." Tazuna said to me. I nodded.

"Sorry for the intrusion." I said, I ran out the house. That idiot probably went the wrong way. Some kids screamed nearby. Maybe Naruko was there... I went over to check it out.

Those kids were scared out of there minds. They were three boys.

"Have you seen a blond girl? About this tall?" I asked. One of the boys ran up to me.

"Your friends with Onee-chan!?" They yelled. I figured 'Onee-chan' must be Naruko.

"Yes. Have you seen her?" I asked. Another boy spoke up.

"Some Ninja came and beat her up! Then they took her! Inari went after them!"

"We were so scared." The third boy muttered. My eyes went wide. SOME BASTARDS HAD THE AUDASITY TO HARM MY NARUKO!? The backed up when my sharingan activated. I turned to them.

"Which way did they go?" I growled, the boys pointed towards the forest.

"Can we help?" one boy asked.

"Yeah! We wanna save Onee-chan!" the other yelled.

"Go to Tazuna-san and tell him to help you find a man named Kakashi. Then tell him what you saw." I said to them. They all nodded. Then they ran off. I turned to the woods and took off.

"NO ONE TAKES WHAT'S MINE." I yelled, knocking down a tree as I passed it.