What A Girl

After resting a while we started up again. Naruko walked in the front, as usual. Even though she had absolutely no clue which way to go, I walked in the back, mindlessly listen to Kakashi redirecting Naruko and Sakura yelling at her not to walk up front if she didn't know where to go.

"But Sakura-ah!" Naruko groaned.

"NO! GET BEHIND KAKASHI-SENSEI NARUKO!" Sakura yelled. Naruko mumbled something about a 'stuck up bitch' which earned herself a hit by Sakura. Naruko rubbed her head and waited for me to pass her and trudged behind.

Naruko kicked up rock and dirt behind me, hands in her pockets head down. My poor, poor Naruko! Curse that Sakura demon! Naruko stopped. I glanced back.

"Whats that?" Naruko said to no one in particular.

"What's what Dobe?" I asked, Naruko preformed a hand sign.

"TRANSFORM!" She yelled, two orange fox like ears popped out of her blond hair in a red smoke. "Shh, Teme!" I was quiet, Naruko's... ears twitched, trying to hone in on a sound. "GOTCHA!" the ears disappeared and Naruko launched into a bush. She came back out holding a... white rabbit?

"NARUKO!" Sakura yelled, grabbing the hare. "Poor bunny. You scared it half to death." Naruko growled.

"That rabbit's s'posed ta be brown, its spring moron, it obviously belongs to someone if it stayed white." She said matter-of-factly.

"True, a rabbit would turn brown in the spring." I said to myself but...

"Well if Sasuke-kun says it's true I guess it is! Sasuke-kun's so smart!" Sakura cooed. Naruko fumed kicking the dirt. She glared at me in that why-does-everyone-like-you-better sort of way. Great, she hates me, STUPID SAKURA!

"Stupid rabbit." Naruko mumbled walking towards Kakashi who was farther up ahead. I watched Naruko go, Kakashi patted her on the head and praised her observation. She beamed and started walking,up front, head-held high. Kakashi must die. There's no other choice. But Sakura, yes, her death will be most painful. I turned to her as she was releasing the bunny. I pushed my mask away.

"What the hell Sakura!" I hissed. She looked up. I glared. She looked confused. Then something went off.

"Oh! Sasuke-kun! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! You know! Instinct!" Sakura said, she glanced at Naruko who was now yelling for us to hurry up. I blushed and growled.

"Just... don't do it again!" I snapped before reconstructing my mask.

I walked at my normal pace. "Shut up Dobe." I said, hoping she would talk to me as she normally did.

"WHAT!? TEME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" She screamed punching my chest multiple times. She glared up at my, in a, stupid-Teme! Sort of way, just the way I like it.

I stared down at her, damn she was short. Her head came up to my nose.

"Hn." came my usual response. She stepped back and stood on her toes so she could face me. "Move it shorty." I challenged. She accepted.

"Stupid Teme! You think your better just cuz' your tall! I'll be taller than you soon! Girl's hit their growth spurts before boys do! Next time I'll look down at you!" she gave my arm one last punch before walking away. I smiled as she walked away. Then walked after her. Sakura was already up next to Kakashi and the old man, who's name I've yet to learn, (A/N: seriously, I forgot, whats his name!?) walked in the middle. We got closer to the river as a fog started to roll in. This was no ordinary fog. It had a weird feel to it.

"Stay on guard." Kakashi warned. "Sasuke?" Kakashi said

"Here." I said this fog was think I could barley see. I looked over to were Kakashi's voice had come from.

"Sakura?" he said again. Sakura walked towards me. He pink uniform coming through the fog.

"Over here! The fog is so thick." She said clearly.

"Naruko?" Kakashi called. No answer. "Naruko!" Kakashi said more urgently. Still nothing.

"Oi! Dobe!" I yelled.

"Naruko!" Sakura shouted.

"Yeah! Sorry I fell!" Naruko's voice sounded. She came towards us, he knee was scraped. "The fog was thick, I tripped on a small rock I didn't noticed." She said brushing off her shorts. Something was wrong...

"Oi shorty, try being more alert next time." I challenged.

"Yeah, yeah, my mistake, so what now?" She said calmly, wait calmly? There was nothing calm about MY Naruko. I threw my kunai. She dodged.

"What the hell!" She screamed.

"Sasuke-kun! What's wrong?" Sakura yelled. I glared at 'Naruko'.

"Where is she!? " I demanded. 'Naruko' looked dumbfounded.

"What the fuck are you talking about Uchiha!?" She shouted. Sakura's Kunai flew this time.

"Your NOT Naruko. She's not that formal." Sakura said. The imposter morphed into a ex-mist ninja female.

"What gave me up?" she smirked. I spoke.

"Naruko can't stand it when I call her short. She never addresses my by my last name, and... I'm sure we would hear a fit of swears and cursing if the Dobe fell." The woman smirked. "Now again. WHERE IS SHE?!" I growled. The fog cleared. The woman pointed over to the water. Kakashi was there already fighting a man with a large sword.

"Sasuke-kun! Look!" Sakura said pointing near the river edge. Naruko was laying at the waters edge. She was bleeding from her head and back. A kunai was stuck in her arm. She struggled to stand. Coughing up blood.

"D-damn." she sputtered, ripping the kunai from her arm. Sakura and I rushed over, "What happened?" Sakura asked. I looked as she sat on the ground. Naruko started.

"Well, around the time the for rolled in I got separated from you guys, I tried to find you but. Some guy, called himself Zabuza, attacked me. So of course I had to defend myself, the bastard, I've never seen anyone so strong. He kicked my ass. I managed to follow him here but he was fighting Kakashi-sensei. I couldn't keep it together so I collapsed." She jumped up. "BUT NOW I'M READY TO KICK SOME ASS! BRING IT ZABUZA!" Naruko yelled throwing kunai after kunai at Zabuza, a water jutsu came at her she flipped out of the way, the water made her look like she was shining. She landed and charged at the sword wielding man. "ZAAABUUZAA!" she screamed. Leaving a trail of dust in her speed. I was surprised, I've never seen her so serious. Sakura ran off, yelling something about that old man, I didn't care, only one thing escaped my mouth as I watch Naruko stealthily and skillfully fight..

"What a girl." I said running to help. 'So this is the girl I love?' I grinned. 'I love her.'