Maybe I Do Have a Chance

This was bad. THIS WAS HELL! Okay. We got to the bridge, only to find out everyone had quit. Then, WE had to help. UCHIHA'S DON'T NO BRIDGE WORK! Anyway. That's when Zabuza and that creepy ANBU kid showed up and attacked us. I'm fighting this kid. He's nothing to laugh at. I'm trapped in these mirrors.

"THATS RIGHT NARUKO FUCKING UZUMAKI HAS ARRIVED!" Great. She blew her cover. Wait.. Naruko could save me, if we attacked at the same point from different sides we could- "Yo Sasuke!" someone whispered in my ear. I glanced to the side it was Naruko. My heart best faster... she's never consciously been so close to me. Wait. If Naruko was in here...

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled. She jumped back.

"I was just trying to help..." she said sadly. I sighed. "Fine! If you don't want my help i'll just leave." She teased walking to one of the cracks in the glass.

"NARUKO DON'T!" But it was to lat. The minute she tried to get out she was pelted with needles. She screamed and stumbled back.

"OW FUCK! MY BACK!" she writhed in pain. "SASUKE DO SOMETHING IT'S KILLING ME!" She lay on her stomach. Screaming. Sure enough there was around twenty needles running down her spine. I carefully took them out. She breathed heavily. Before standing. "That bastards gonna get it." she growled.

"Yeah." I agreed. We stood back to back.

"What if we run in opposite directions? He won't be able to keep up then!" Naruko guess. I smiled.

"That might work." I said

"LET'S DO IT!" She yelled and we pushed off, running in opposite directions. Just as we planed the boy looked flustered. Then he looked. And went after Naruko. I stopped.

'NARUKO WAIT!" But she was pelted with needle after needle. She screamed in pain. I was about to bot towards her but then I got the same treatment. The needles whizzed by and pierced my skin. Naruko had fainted from pain and he body was covered in needles. I felt something snap. Naruko was hurt. She was in pain. Naruko MY NARUKO. I felt my sharingan activate. I stared angrily. At this needle throwing boy.

The boy got more needles ready. I could see him! Could just make out his movements. I shot my fire jutsu at him. He was unaffected. Wait. No. The corner of his pants were singed!

"Don't push me." the boy thretened.

"Or what?" I challenged. A groan came from a little bit away.

"Sasuke? I- I can't move..." Naruko whined sleepily. She struggled to get up and she did. But she was just barley standing.

"Stay back Naruko." I ordered. But the boy had sent a herd of needles flying at her. My body moved on it's own. "NARUKO!" I shouted jumping in front of her. The needles flew into my back. Naruko fell to the ground, eyes wide with fear.

"S-Sasuke!" she yelled as I fell.

"No one harms whats mine." I muttered. Naruko held me in her lap. Was she crying?

"Sasuke! You idiot! I never asked you for help! Look at you! Why would you do that!" she cried.

"I don't know. My body moved on it's own..." I sighed. Naruko's tears hit my face. "Don't be so pathetic." I scolded her. She wiped her face.

"But... Sasuke... Don't die. Please.." she whimpered. She didn't want me to die huh? Maybe I did have a chance. With her.

"Don't be all sappy about this. People die." I wheezed. My vision turning blurry.

"But Sasuke your my best friend! My only friend! Please don't leave me alone!" she yelled.

"Sorry..." I whispered. Naruko opened her mouth to scream something.

Everything went black. The last thing I heard...

"SASUKE!"

Sasuke- How could you just kill me off like that!?

me- It's not my fault! Thats what happened in the anime.

Naruko- That was *sniff* so *Sniff* sad!

Sasuke- I know. *Hug's Naruko*

Naruko- What do you think your doing...