Trouble for Sasuke and Naruko!

It's mid chunnin exams now. Just after the written test and Naruko is over chatting with Neji and his team. I glared and kicked at the ground a bit whenever that Lee guy would fawn over Naruko. I felt as if I was going to explode, then Naruko came hopping over.
"How much longer!" She complained. I watched her look out into the large forest where the next exam would take place. I shrugged.

"No clue." I said. Sakura got our attention when she saw the instructor coming to stand in front of the fence.

I listened, sort of. The rules seemed simple. You have one scroll, you steal another. Our group had the scroll of earth. We needed heaven.

"READY!" The instructor yelled. Everyone stood straight. "SET!" She whipped the gate open, "GO!" She yelled, the field was cleared. I followed close behind Naruko in the forest, she looked back.

"We should find cover! The thicker trees should be more to the center of the forest!" She called. Sakura agreed, I agreed. I was surprised Naruko knew so much. She never applied her knowledge back in the academy.

We took a break at some point. We sat in the forest. Naruko's stomach growled. She groaned and fell back next to me. I looked over. She looked back at me.

"I'm STARVING!" She yelled. I snickered.

"You're always hungry." Sakura giggled. Naruko rolled over and stood.

"I'll find us some fruit or something." She said.

"Good luck." Sakura Waved as Naruko walked. "Oh wait!" She yelled. Naruko groaned and walked back.

"What?" She asked.

"A safe word." She said. I stood.

"That's a good idea." I admitted. Sakura smiled. Naruko shrugged.

"I guess." she said.

"Alright!" Sakura started, thinking a bit. "How about..." (A/N: idk what she said. Freaking Sakura, acting all smart. Use your imagination XD)

So Naruko went to go get food. We waited.

"What do you think she'll find?" Sakura asked, trying to make conversation. I shrugged, watching the direction she walked in.

"I don't know." I yawned a bit. Then Naruko screamed. We both jumped up when she came rushing out the bushes. She stumbled some.

"What happened!?" Sakura asked.

"I was attacked! Fucking rain ninjas..." She grumbled. She reached forward and grabbed my wrist. "Sasuke! Back me up, they might be following!" She said. I nodded.

"Right." I said, then we stood facing the bushes.

I whipped around and punched Naruko in the face. She went flying back.

"WHAT THE HELL!" She shouted, rubbing her cheek.

"What's the password?" I asked. She recited it perfectly. I kicked her in the stomach. Sakura ran over and pulled me away.

"Sasuke-kun!" She shouted. "What are you doing?" she asked. I glared at Naruko as she shakily stood up.

"That's. Not. Naruko." I said plainly. Sakura turned, staring at 'Naruko'.

"But, what do you mean? She's Naruko anyway you look at her." she said. 'Naruko' stood and held her stomach.

"Damn straight! Geez! Sasuke, you don't gotta be so paranoid!" She shouted. I glared. Then I stood straight.

"Naruko would never grab my wrist. She wouldn't ask for help. She doesn't scream and run. She would have dodged that punch. And the kick. She would have gotten up and hit me back. Her weapons pouch is on the left arm, not the right, because Naruko's left handed. And finally, after you said 'you don't gotta be so paranoid' to me, she would have added that annoying 'ya know' at the end."

Sakura was staring at me wide-eyed. I really did pay attention to Naruko. I knew everything about her. (no, it's not weird) I can immediately tell when there's an imposter in front of me. I pulled out a kunai.

"Where's Naruko?" I glared. The rain ninja reviled himself.

"So clever." He chuckled. My sharingan activated.

"Where. Is. Naruko." I shot. He just laughed.

"Not safe. If that's what you're asking." He smirked. "Now I must dispose of you. All part of the job." two more people emerged from the shadows. They moved to attack us. Job? What did he mean? I braced myself, ready to fight.

It came out of nowhere.

"FUCKING BASTARDS!" A shout broke out. All three went flying into the rock on the side of us. I looked over. Naruko had kicked them across the face. It was the real Naruko. I calmed down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"This happened! Tried to kidnap." She growled, holding up a large, dead, python. I've never seen a snake that big before. I stared at it with disgust.

"Gross! Naruko! Put that down!" Sakura squealed... taking the words from my head. Naruko flung it into the woods. Then she sat on the ground.

"I couldn't even find any food." She said, her stomach growling. I shrugged.

"Well, you should thank god you have your life." I said. "Forget about food for now." I stood, she sighed.

"I guess you're right." She said. Then she got up and followed us as Sakura and I left.

We were well into the woods wen we were stopped, AGAIN. It was another rain ninja. We all were ready to fight. Then Naruko froze up. She stepped back. I looked over at her, her face was a sickly white.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

"You, not you..." She backed up more.

"Oh, I'm afraid so, Naruko-chan." The rain ninja tore his face off and reviled Orochimaru, the man who's been harassing Naruko in her dreams. Scaring her. Hurting her. Hurting MY Naruko. I glared. Then I readied myself to attack.

Then Orochimaru spoke.

"I'm not here for you my dear." he said. Then he turned his gaze on me. I froze, it felt as if he was about to strike. He made a hand sign and summoned a giant snake. My eyes went wide. I jumped out of the way of the tail, landing on a tree. A bunch of snakes the same as the one Naruko had killed came at me, all with the same killing intent. I felt like I was breaking down. I started stabbing them, killing them.

"Stay the hell away from me!" I shouted, dodging as best I could. Then, the giant snake came at me. I fell back.

"Sasuke!" I heard a shout. I looked up, Naruko had blocked the snake. A kunai was bedded into the snakes nose. She coughed, the air escaping her lungs.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I stood.

"Fine." I said.

"I'm glad." She smiled.

It was then that Naruko was lifted by Orochimaru. She kicked and thrashed. I would have thrown a kunai, but I could hit Naruko... She was in danger... I can't reach her. Naruko... I watched as Orochimaru's hand lifted her shirt to revel the seal on her stomach. He brought back a hand and shot it into her stomach, Naruko coughed and fainted. I was to petrified to do anything. Orochimaru then flung Naruko full force at a tree, Sakura pulled me out of my trance.

"SASUKE!" She shouted, hopping up the trees. I reached and grabbed a kunai, throwing it so it caught the white collar of Naruko's sweater.

I continued to fight, I was beaten, somehow, Orochimaru got close enough to bite me on the neck. I screamed in pain, the venom coursing through my veins. Then,

Everything went black.