To the end of the earth and back

Sasuke hugged me tightly. It felt...nice. His fingers ran through my hair and let out a long sigh.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I blushed slightly.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Good." he trailed off. "I'm glad." he said before fainting. He didn't let go of me. I fell backwards as he fell forward. He was heavier than me so it was hard to keep him up. Jiraiya caught us when I almost hit the ground. He finally pried Sasuke from me.

"I'm tired." I yawned.

"Then get some sleep." Jiraiya said. I felt my eyes drooping as he placed me next to Sasuke

"You'll be there when I wake up?" I asked. Half scared those guys were going to come back. The other part of me just wanted Ero-kun around for some reason.

"Sure kid." Ero-kun said before I fell asleep.

I woke up in a hospital. I was in a bed with a headache. I looked over and saw Sasuke, still unconscious. Jiraiya came in.

"You awake kid?" he said.

"Yeah. But how long will Sasuke be like that?" I asked sitting up. My head spun and then settled after a bit.

"He was hit with the same technique as you. He'll be out until we can break the jutsu." He said.

"How come I woke up so soon?" I asked.

"The Kyuubi dispelled the jutsu." he explained. I nodded and glanced over to Sasuke. He hadn't moved.

"Is there anyway we can help him?" I asked.

"We need to distinguish what the jutsu is, it will require a lot of medical intelligence... if only..." he trailed off.

"If only what?" I pushed. "Is there someone who can wake up Sasuke?" I asked. Jiraiya opened his mouth, closed it. Then opened it again.

"A famous nurse I used to know. She could wake him up, we'd have to find her though." he smirked.

"We?" I said happily.

"The Hokage won't allow you to be alone, I'll take you with me for now." Jiraiya said. I smiled and jumped out of bed, I staggered, and my vision blurred. But then it cleared right away and I regained my balance.

"I'll get ready! We'll have to leave right away!" I said.

"Calm down, We'll leave tomorrow. Get some sleep." Jiraiya said. He left the room. I walked back to my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I rolled over and saw Sasuke with a pained look on his face.

"Sasuke?" I said as quietly as I could. No answer. Sasuke looked scared and well, in pain. I climbed out of bed. I shook his shoulder. "Sasuke?" I said again, he didn't wake up. Just kept an pained, angry, scared,and sad look on his face. I felt pretty bad. I couldn't wake him up like he did for me all those times. I brushed some of the hair from his face and he relaxed, he looked so peaceful and not all serious for once. So I climbed into his bed and laid down like he let me do when I had a nightmare (that's not weird right?), except this time it was a reverse situation. I felt his arms pull me closer as he usually did when I was around and he was in a deep sleep. I rolled over in his arms, and sighed against his chest, all those time's he would say he was just keeping me still because I moved around to much in my sleep was invalid at the moment. I decided to let him hold on for dear life like he was, and fell asleep.

I had a strange dream.

I was in the city of Konoha, the Uchiha Estate, I knew because Sasuke would walk me by here when he woke me up for missions. I looked down and I was five years old again. I saw a small boy with a to-big blue shirt was running away.