Silver Hair

I ran straight threw the forest. Something blocked my path.

"YOU IN THE WAY!" I yelled kicking it over, I continued running..."Damn tree." I growled. I stopped when I found that Inari kid passed out on the ground. "Hey. Get up." I demanded, nudging him with my foot. The kid groaned. He shakingly stood up. When he saw me his eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled. Then he fell down again. "I couldn't stop them..." he mumbled into the ground "He had her knocked out..." he said again. Wait? First they now he? Whats going on!?

"What do you mean he?" I asked. Inari rolled onto his back.

"Well, it took a lot to take Naruko Onee-chan down. But that guy took her when she went down." Inari said.

"What guy?"

"He had sliver hair... I remember that much." he whimpered before passing out again. Silver hair? Where have I seen that before? Silver hair... Silver hair... Silver... WAIT!

Flashback-

It was pretty much a normal day. I went to school as usual. Naruko came in with Iruka. She was really pretty. I liked her the most. She sat down a few seats in front of me an we went on with the lesson. That's when a big siren sounded. Another drill maybe? No, I'm almost sure Iruka-sensei would have told us.

We left the school, Naruko kept close to Iruka. I tried my best to keep close to her. We had to keep real quiet. An ANBU agent came up to us.

"This way." he said Iruka told us to follow the ANBU guy so we all did for a while when an enemy attacked us. He said something about a target and back up. Then, during a big fight between the ANBU and the enemy a ninja grabbed Naruko! I grabbed a kunai that was forgotten on the ground and ran after them. I think it was Kakashi who stopped me and told me to hide.

I got so impatient in my hiding spot that I eventually followed the riot of Konoha shinobi that were chasing the shinobi who was kidnapping Naruko.

"Sasuke!" she yelled. I jumped on the roof and managed to get Naruko from that shinobi with the...

End flashback-

"The silver hair!" I yelled. It hit me like a horse. My sharingan activated and I ran as fast as I could (A/N: Notice how he just left Inari...) through the forest. "CRAP CRAP CRAP!" I yelled flying down through the trees. If I don't find her... If I don't... crap CRAP! "Just hang on." I muttered. "I'm on my way. NARUKO!"

I apologize for the short chapter. It was really fun though,

Sasuke- Wheres Naruko?

Me- Didn't you read the last chapter?

Sasuke- No, what happened?

Me- Naruko was kidnapped!

Sasuke- WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU!?

Me- Sa..su...ke... you...r...cho...king...me!

Sasuke- I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Me- I...need... to... write...the...r...e...s..t

Sasuke-... oh right.

Me- OH MY GUAC AIR!

Sasuke- but I better save her next.

Me- NO! You will be punished! *Pushes Sasuke out door and locks it*

Now, Please expect to see Sai in the next chapter.

Sasuke behind door- DON'T YOU DARE! I'LL KILL YOU!

Me- Thankyou and good bye!