Breaking Point

HIRO POV

* Wednesday 2:17pm*

I was walking to my "class" since we apparently have to learn here. I see the number on the wall which matched the number on the sheet they gave me and I walked in. Instead of a classroom I saw an enormous dirt battlefield. There were about 20 furs already there. I also noticed Charles there too. He was listening to music with his headphones. I then look over and see our instructor. She was a white skinny cat with ice blue eyes. She was wearing a white button up and some jeans. She sure does love white. After about 5 minuets she got everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone my name is Cathryn and I'll be your instructor", she said with a soft yet serious tone. "Now I like to get straight to the point, today we will be testing your strength and endurance by 1 on 1 combat". I really wished I left at that point. Everyone there seemed strong ,I on the other hand had no real control over my powers. I watched as Cathryn walked to the sidelines as she began to choose the first to opponents. "Hmmm you with the red markings and hmmm you with the red hair", she said as she pointed at me. God damnit I can't get a break. Me and the other fur walked onto the field. Something was completely off about that fur. I don't know how to describe it but that fur was very different from the rest of us. "Students state your names", she said this time a bit louder. "I'm Hiromistu but I go by Hiro as well" , I said loud enough for people to hear me. "I'm Gayle...call me anything else and I'll kill you", he said with a deep bit menacing voice. Yep definitely something up with this guy. "Ok...BEGIN!!", Cathryn yelled out. Gayle smirked and propelled towards me. This guy was crazy fast. I barley dodged as he slashed my jacket off. I began to feel angry, but I try to keep my temper down not wanting to get out of control. However, I clearly had a huge disadvantage. There was no way I could beat him just with my bare hands. "Hey punk you scared", before I knew it he was right infront of me. He formed a dark beam and shot it at me. There was no dodging this. In a matter of seconds I was sent flying on impact of the beam. I slammed against a wall ,falling to the grown. "That was too easy...kids like you deserve a nice beating...I bet your mom is ashamed of y-", he couldn't even finish his sentence as he was sent flying.

Charles POV

Jeez that Gayle guy is strong. I watched as he began to put Hiro down. This guy really is a jerk. I looked to the right of me and I saw Morgan who seemed really pissed off. Then I suddenly hard a large boom as Gayle was sent flying. I then saw Hiro...he was different. His yellow fur and red hair were now pitch black his eyes now a blood red. The pressure and atmosphere in the room was intense and heavy. A heavy purple aura flowed around Hiro. So...this Hiro's power.