The Border Between Light and Dark

HIRO'S POV

It's been a month since Professor Ivory talked to me about studying my powers. Turns out my powers have some incredible origins, however it's quite long. Morgan would help me study sometimes and even study with me, even though his power is completely different then mine. I really do appreciate him for helping, but I can't help to wonder why he's so interested in...well me.

I sat there on my bed practically drowning in my thoughts before I was snapped out of it by the sound of the door opening. It was Morgan who had just came back from training in one of our specialty gyms. His white tank top was drenched with sweat and his red basketball shorts clung to his damp thighs. I couldn't help but to blush, I mean he was honestly super hot.

"Hey Hiro", he says in a rather tired voice.

"Hey man, how'd your training session go", I asked as I got up to stretch.

"It was great , but I really need to shower hehehe", he said as he walked into the bathroom before shutting the door.

What's up with Morgan? Did he hurt himself by over doing it? Maybe he's just exhausted.

*35 minutes later*

Morgan opened the door with a towel around his waist. He groans slightly which concerned me a bit.

"Hey what's wrong", I asked giving him a concerned look?

"I-It's just my back, I think I might have overdone it again hehe", he said with a tone of discomfort.

"Well I could give you a massage, part of my studies requires me to tame my "dark side" so I can use it properly, so I have to do one nice thing everyday. The massage will just be a thank you gift for helping me out", I say laughing a bit still smiling , but deep down I was screaming.

"R-really? Thanks dude I really need this...where do you want me to lay ", he said rubbing his head.

"Oh you can just lay down on your bed", I said blushing light red.

Oh my god can't believe what I gotten myself into. My mind was going 100mph and I couldn't stop it.

Morgan laid down on his bed with a slight grunt after removing his towel. Of course I turned away till he was laying down with his back towards the air. Once he laid down I pressed different parts of his back to make sure it wasn't anything serious, which to my delight it wasn't. After that a began to massage the upper part of his back. I heard him wince alittle but I knew he was just really sore. I continued you to massage his back for another half an hour.
Afterwards Morgan sat up with a sigh of relief.

"Man I feel so much better, thank you so much", he said with a toothy grin as he wrapped his towel back around his waist.

"No p-problem hehe", I manage to spit it out still blushing.

Morgan then grabbed his clothes and went inside the bathroom to change. Once I heard the door close I let out a groan. I need to take a walk just so I can calm down calm. I got up from my bed and left out my dorm room. I walked down the hallway still dazed by my thoughts. Then I came to an abrupt stop after running into somebody. It was Gayle, the expression on his face when he saw me was just pure anger.

"Stay the hell out my way next time you little shit. I got important people to talk to", he snarled before getting up and walking away!

What he didn't notice was the small capsule that fell out his pocket. The capsule was made of glass seemingly and the top and bottom of it had a black numb. Inside however, there was a midnight purple substance. I didn't know what the hell it was, so being me about it in my pocket as he stormed off.

"Maybe I should follow him...he could be hiding something", I said as I began to slowly follow him so I wouldn't get his attention.

Gayle stopped in a corner area in the school. There was no dorms near there so it was a perfect place for privacy. He took out his phone and began to call someone.

Gayle: hello... yes father I gathered a good amount of info so far. That Hiro guy can't even control his power. Who knew the fur with the legit dark powers is weaker than I thought...oh he didn't stand a chance, the ADMI is a complete success. Still can't believe the dark powers that infuser gave me was this strong hehe...alright I'll keep in touch. *hangs up*

I was stunned at what I just heard. His p-powers are...artuficial?!

"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE", Gayle yelled as he began to charge at me!

I ran towards my dorm and barely got the door close before it was pushed back open by Gayle sending me tumbling to the ground.

"Hiro are you ok", Morgan said running over to me?

Morgan looked up and saw a passed off Gayle. Morgan stood up with an expression of pure anger.

"I'm getting tired of you messing with hiro, so now I'm going to kick your ass", Morgan said as his hands became engulfed in flames.

"Bring it...I'll destroy you just like I did Hiro", Gayle said with a sinister grin.

...I'm not going to let Morgan fight Gayle by himself. I stood next to Morgan as a dark purple aura swirled around me.

"I won't loose to you this time".