Teams

HIRO'S POV

Gayle needs to be put in his place! Morgan and I were ready to teach Gayle a lesson but before we could even do anything Professor Ivory teleported in between us and Gayle.

"All of you stop this at once", Professor Ivory said as he raised one paw towards Morgan and I and the other towards Gayle.

"Hm whatever I'm out of here, and Hiro I would watch your back if I were you", he said before walking away probably to his dorm.

Morgan and I relaxed after awhile, but I could help to feel worried. After some scolding from Ivory I quickly told him everything a saw and heard. Professor Ivory was shocked at all the details I gathered, however he had to do his own research. For now however, he told Morgan and I to take it easy and to try not to get in any trouble.

*Couple weeks have passed*

Hellfire, a current hero and also one of the teachers at the school, was talking about forming teams or squads. I was actually pretty excited, but the only people i know really are Morgan and Charles. For a team I would need three more people. The class was allowed to talk to other furs to try and form a team. Charles, Morgan, and I were all talking until suddenly a female feline with wings walks up to us.

"U-um hi i w-was wonder if me and a couple of other i know could join you all as a team. Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my names Amora it's nice to meet you", the feline said shyly.

"Hehe nice to meet ya too the names Charles by the way", he said with a toothy grin.

"Hey I'm Morgan and we would be happy to have you all on our team", Morgan said with a gentle smile .

"I'm Hiromistu, but just call me Hiro", I said smiling.

"It's nice to meet all of you and thank you for allowing us to join, I'll go get the other two", she said with a soft smile before leaving and coming back with two male furs. "Go on introduce yourself you guys", she giggled.

"Well I'm Donovan and I have electric powers, it's a pleasure to meet you guys" the black wolf said with a smile.

"...", the other canine didn't speak but had a huge ninja star on his back...must be more of the ninja type.

"Oh come on please introduce yourself...for me", Amora asked with baby eyes.

Immediately the dark grey and white canine started blushing. "...Fine, my name is Hisoka and I'm a second year student at the weapon wing", he finely said still blushing as Amora thanked him with a hug.

"Well it nice to meet you all, but Hisoka I have a question for ya. If your a weapon user why are you in the hero course as well", Charles asked tilting his head causing one of his earbuds to fall out.

"Weapon user that stay in the weapon course do that to become a soldier in battles. I wanted to be a hero so I switched my classes", he said quietly.

We sat and got to know eachother...well Hisoka was rather quiet. When class ended we all decided that we should go down to the training hall so we could see how strong we all are and all of are capabilities. Once we got to the training hall we decided to that we'll do a robot simulation, which is basically enemy robots that you have to destroy. You can set there skill level to either easy, intermediate, or expert. We decided to put it on intermediate.

"So whose gonna go first", Donovan asked?

"Uh I guess I'll go first", Amora said as she stepped up.

"Alright good luck we'll be waiting behind the glass", Morgan said

With that we all exited to area and closed the door as we watched from the glass. The robots came out of the entrances as they charged towards Amora. That once nervous shy girl we saw back there was no more. She looked totally in her element as she launched to the air using her wings. One by one she used her incredible speed as extra force to punch and kick the robots. There were 3 large robots remaining and they were tough. Amora tried to hit them but was only knocked back against the wall.

"Ok guess that won't work, but I'm not done yet", Amora said before getting back up in the air. "My winds will tear you to shreds", wings flapped with extreme quickness causing the large robots to struggle in charging towards her. Bits and pieces flew off the robot until the three robots were no more.

Amora exited from the trainer area. I have to say she freaking awesome.

"Woah you were incredible in there", Charles said!

"Oh really, thanks hehehe", she said with a smile.

Hisoka glared at Charles, but of course Charles being Charles he didn't even notice. It's safe to assume that Amora and Hisoka are together or he likes Amora.

"So who's up next", Morgan asked.

"I'll g-", Charles was cut off by emergency sirens.

"What's going on", I said looking around

Suddenly Professor Ivory teleported infront of us with a very concerned expression on his face.

"Hiro, turns out you were right, Gayle is not a normal student. I tried to confront him but he got away. Now there are people from his fathers company on the campus. I trust you all to handle Gayle and whomever else while the fourth year students and heroes handle the boss", Ivory said.

"...Yes sir you can count on us", I said

The others were ready too and didn't seem to oppose me speaking for them.

"I'm counting on you guys", and with that Professor Ivory teleported away".

"Alright lets go", Donovan said with a bit of excitement.

We agreed and rushed outside where many students were outside fighting some of the grunts. Morgan, Charles, Amora, Hisoka, Donovan, and I joined the fight. Everything was going fine, but suddenly large amounts of students were being defeated. I didn't notice till we finished of the last of the grunts and noticed that our commerades were also down.

"Who could have possibly took out this many students...it couldn't be the grunts", Amora asked looking around?

"No...someone else...I feel a presence near", Hisoka said

*suddenly the area filled a with fog*

"Well well well, looks like you ruined my game, now that's not very nice now was it", a black feline appeared from the fog. He wasn't any ordinary looking feline, he had razor sharp teeth and a sinister grin that look like it was permanently stuck to his face.

" Who the hell are you", Morgan asked with a growl.

"Oh so pushy, my name is Secktor, and I am the Vice President of the company hehe", Secktor had red eyes and was wearing an outdated formal outfit with a big top hat.

"Listen we don't have time for games so get lost or we'll get rid of you ourselves", Donavan yelled.

Secktor smirked as he snapped his head up. On cue and dark aura could be felt coming from him. It was something I have never felt before, it felt like I was going crazy. Like a ton of bricks being dropped over my body. This guy...he's different

"Let the games begin", Secktor tilted his neck.