The Weapon Wing

Narrator—

The Weapon Wing is one of three parts of the school. The Weapon Wing teaches students how to use, spawn, and control their weapons. These students are special however. They can access their weapons out of thin air due to special cells on their bodies. These weapons are called volt weapons. These weapons are specific to each person and can only be accessible by the user themselves. If destroyed the user can spawn it again, however the volt weapon relies on a fur's energy. Which means they cannot spawn a weapon continuously...unless they are skilled.

October 17, 2XXX
Time- 11:46pm
Test Grounds

Ivory POV

Let's see how these fourth years rank...Begin! Over 40 furs set off, fighting one another, finding a hiding spot, etc. This test will decide who is the top fourth year in the weapon wing. One by one the fur count went form 40 ,to 30 ,then 20. After an hour there were finally 11 left, 4 gun users, 3 sword men, and 3 close combat fighters and...the Untouchable King. I have concerns for the other fourth years. Will they make it out alive? I watched the scanner as I see the other fourth years head towards the Untouchable King. I assume their planning an ambush. I switched to the cameras. I see them all of them circling the the tiger. The tiger's face was emotionless. They soon all attacked, however they were little to no match.

(.57 on video for the climatic part)

Two swordsman charged towards him. The tiger barely flinched as he dodged them both with incredible speed. The two swordsman soon fell to the ground bleeding. The tiger sword was barely noticeable when he attacked. The gunmen fired, but not a single bullet hit the tiger. He dodged every single one of them.

Gunmen 1: n-no way he m-mastered the acceleration?!

Gunmen: what do we do n-
*slash*

Only 3 remained and were soon down for the count...expect one. It was a German shepherd who still got up even though his wounds were serious.

German shepherded: I w-won't lose!

Besides his efforts the German shepherd lost to the tiger. Once finished the tiger simply walked away.

Ivory POV
Hmmm interesting...so that's the power of the number one ranked fourth year...Zain Frost