Secktor: The Root of Darkness

MORGAN'S POV
=======================
As we all stood infront of Secktor, it felt like I was going crazy. The sense of dread, fear, anger, and confusion was in everybody's head. I look over to my right to see Donovan with the same nervous look as me. Hisoka was shielding Amora, but I can tell this aura or energy was getting to them both. I looked over to my right and I see Charles and Hiro ,both seemingly affected by this wave of energy.  I wondered what we could do. This guy seems wat stronger than any of us. Before I could come up with something, Charles dashed towards him.

CHARLES POV
==========================
This energy...I c-can't take it anymore. I ran towards him, I didn't know how I was going to stop him. All I knew was this energy that is surrounding me is driving me mad.

"Leave us alone", I said as I slammed by boot against the ground. I activated the speaker in my boot and began to release powerful waves of sound.Secktor's smirk stayed stagnant on his face.

"Oh well isn't that just adorable", Secktor taunted as he seemed unphased by it. However, everyone found this as a chance to strike.

"I'll burn you alive...Solar Flare", Morgan shouted as he shot beam of hot fire at Secktor.

" Volt Surge", Donovan growled as he held his arm up release a bolt of electricity.

"I'll show you how strong I am, Gale Wind", Amora jumped into the air as her wings glowed a brilliant blue as a burst of sonic booms charged towards Secktor.

"Grrr Dark Nebula", Hiro launched a black ball of energy in the direction of Secktor.

Tell attacks all combined into one huge attack. Hisoka mange to silently use a seal technique that all weapon students learn, this made secktor unable to move. The huge attack soon came in contact as a huge explosion went off. The explosion was large enough  to send me flying back a bit but luckily Hiro caught me. As I got up we all watched to see if the fight was over.  As the fire from the explosion roared, a sinister laugh was heard. Everyone's heart dropped as Secktor walked from the fire seemingly with little to no scratches.

"Wow what a show, now let me show you a real crowd pleaser", Secktor said as he then teleported infront of me. "The Grand Finale", that was all I heard before I felt a sharp pain in my chest. His arms were now black blades...one of those blades was in my chest. Before I could process it, I coughed up blood before falling back. After that everything went black.

What is this guy?