A True Battle

Hiro POV

I had enough of this guy and his mouth. No one talks about my mother and lives to speak of it. I notice the teacher was observing quite intensely. No matter though, my main priority is Gayle. Gayle began to get up grunting a little...he began to laugh a little. "Wow, very impressive...now I know I can stop playing around ", he looks up at me with a evil grin. A black aura swirled around him, his energy being felt everywhere. In seconds we launched at each other only having one thing on our minds...winning.

Morgan's POV

I don't like this at all. I have faith in Hiro, but I'm still nervous. This Gayle guy isn't any ordinary fur. He's the son of the leader of the Dark Syndicate Organization. Dark energy runs in his blood. I watched as the brutal fight continued. Hiro managed to catch Gayle of guard numerous times due to Hiro being faster and more agile, but It only took a few blows to knock Hiro out cold. I thought it was over, but Gayle wasn't finished. He kept attacking Hiro. "Hey back off the match is over " , Charles growled. "You want to fight too", he smirked at him and launched towards him. He didn't get far before the teacher froze him into a solid block of ice. "That's enough for you, you take Hiro to the infirmary quickly", she said pointing at me. I nodded my head and carried Hiro to the infirmary.

*Few hours later *

Hiro was awake now, but he didn't say anything. He looked upset and I didn't want to upset him anymore so I stayed quiet. I had no idea Hiro was that strong. The fact that he was able to hold his own against someone that powerful shows that he's truly somebody special. I continue to watch him as night fell. "Why are you here", he suddenly said making me jump. You were injured so I took here, I'm staying to make sure everything is ok. He shook his head and then stoop talking. So...why did you hold back when you two were first fighting? "I can't control my powers yet", he said still not looking at me. He seriously cant control his power yet at this age? Well don't worry it's easy bud. "Easy for you to say...your power can't kill you", he said. Wait did he just say...kill?