Chapter 22

I was texting on George's bunk bed in my Pajamas while he showered

I was texting on George's bunk bed in my Pajamas while he showered. It was Wednesday evening, and I was not supposed to be at George's place. It was last minute. We were standing at the bus stop waiting for my bus to come after we were done with our shift that night. About five or so minutes until my bus got there I turned over and asked if I could just follow George home. George said yes after hesitating a bit, and we left the bus stop and took the bus route that led to George's neighborhood. I had to call Austin, so he didn't think I had been kidnapped or anything silly. Who cared about morning classes the next day, am I right?

GreyGains:

We haven't talked in ages. Where are you?

WED, 1:39 PM.

Me:

I'm sorry I've just had a lot of things going on. Oh, I'm at my boyfriend's place.

WED, 11: 40 PM.

I replied to Grey's message. I haven't been on Tumblr since forever, so I took the time to go through my page and answer the messages and questions that had been sent to me. My biggest fair with opening Tumblr was that I was going to have a message from one of my ex-friends waiting for me, but I didn't get anything from there. I feel they took the threat I made to Harry very seriously and had now directed most of their attention to Grace. Speaking of Grace, I still haven't been able to get in contact with her.

GreyGains:

You're always with your boyfriend. If you forget about me, I swear to God. >: (

J.K. I'm happy for you. He sounds awesome.

WED, 11:41 PM.

I laughed at Grey's message before texting him back.

Me:

Yeah, Geroge is pretty great.

WED, 11:42 PM.

GreyGains:

Also, I'm moving closer to where you live next year.

WED, 11: 43 PM.

My eyes went wide at his message. He was moving closer to me. Maybe he was even going to attend this college? We had a good kinesiology and physical health program.

Me:

Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner?

WED, 11: 44 PM.

GreyGains:

Ha, I was waiting until it was official before I told you. Also, there's a high probability I'm enrolling at your university.