The beginning....

Y/n's pov:
You were in your room listening to your favorite music while your step parents were fighting downstairs. This has been happening for the past 4 years. They come back home either drunk or with new drugs to sell. Pretty normal to you. But what you didn't know was.... They were gonna be murdered pretty soon... You put your music up loud, trying to ignore their screaming and yelling. "Agh! Stop fucking yelling!!" U lay down and cover your face with ur pillow.
???'s pov:
I was running through the woods looking for my next victims... Then I heard yelling. I ran towards it and saw a house. The yelling got louder and louder. "Agh make it stop..." I took out my knife and slowly walked to the house. "Agh! Stop fucking yelling!!" I heard from a room. It was a girl..... I had a feeling she was being tortured by these humans.... "I'll help you" I whispered. I walked through the door and stood there for a few minutes. "You need to take your bloody *hic* drugs out of here! Right *hic* now! *hic*" "You don't fucking *hic* tell me what to do!! *hic*" The man grabbed the lady by the hair and throw her across the room. "Agh!" "! Hey stop that!! You hurting her!." I took out my knife and stabbed him in the neck. "Go.....to.... Sleep...."
Lady's POV:
My husband throw me.... Like always. Nothing new to me. "Agh!" I yelled when I felt the pain. "Hey stop that! Your hurting her!" I heard. I look up and see this guy. He.... Killed him. "!! N-no..... Why did i..." I felt my tears building up... "Kill me too please..." he walked up to me with evil eyes. "Go.....to....sleep" was all I heard... Then black.
Jeff's pov:
"Haha! That felt good!" I stab the corpses over and over again. "Hehe..." Then I heard the girl.. She was singing. I slowly walked up stairs then saw a blood red door. "Cool" I whispered. I put my ear to the door and listened to her beautiful music.
"Sweet dreams are made of screams.... Who am I to disagree?"

"amazing...." I listen more and as I do my heart slowly melting.... "What the fuck is this feeling?" "Ohhh~ ahh.... Sweet dreams are made of screams.."
I need to know this girl... She's special! I slowly open the door and peek inside...... She was in her underwear!!!! My whole face turned red (of course u can see it because... Well U know he's all paper white now.. Not to be racist!) "! F-fuck..." I look away and breathe. "Why am I?.... F-fuck!!"
Y/n's pov:
I was singing happily in my room.... Until I heard a voice. My eye instantly turned back to normal. I grabbed my weapons and snapped my clothes on. (Yeah that's one of ur powers. U can snap things or people or ur self places) "tsk.... It's probably them"