Training:

Y/n's pov:
*HOURS LATER* You finish cleaning and clean yourself off. Then you hear someone behind you and turn around. "U-um!!!! Who the hell are you?! And how the hell did you get in here!?" EJ said. "!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!" You jump and back up. "U-um!!!!" I... I!!!" As you did he got closer. "Hmm.. I'm y-y/n" You said as your face turns bright red. "Oh... U-um... E-" "Eyeless jack. I know." You said. "H-how did you know?... Wait please don't fucking tell me your a fucking fangirl. And are you alright? Your face is red." He questioned. "Well your always on the news and your the most wanted in this town so yeah. I am not a fucking fangirl" You said scared. "Ok... But do you have a fever?" He puts his hand on your forehead and get closer. "!!!!! U-uh!!!!! I'm ok!!!! Don't worry!!!!!" You yelled as your face got hotter and brighter. "God damn. Your hot" Your ears pop out of your hair and got up fast. "!!!!!!!!! BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You push him back and hide your face. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!! YOU FUCKING CREEP!!!!!!" Your bright as a tomato now. "OWW!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! I MEANT YOUR FACE BITCH!!!!!!!!! JEEZ!!!!!!" He gets up and looks at you pissed. He walks away and whispers something. "What was that!?" You yelled. "Nothing!!!!!" You heard from the distance. "Grr" you calmed down and continued to clean yourself. "*sigh* sorry EJ...." You walk to the living room and look around. "What am I suppose to do?.... I don't know where anything is...." You thought. Just then Offenderman teleported in front of you. "!!!! Ahh!!!! Grr why doesn't anyone know how to speak in this god damn house!!!!!!!" You yelled. Then you heard ripping noises and looked up. "!!!!!! Ahh!!!!" You saw his mouth appeared. "Hey there little kitty~" He looked at your ears. You cover your ears and blush. "Don't you dare touch them!!!!! Pervert!!!!" He smirked at you and pulled out a f/c rose. "Here this is for you darling~" You look at the rose and your eyes light up. "i-it's so... P-pretty....." You reach for the rose but then someone grabbed you. "!!!! Ahh!!!" Your eyes go back to normal. "S-st-ay ba-ck off-ender!!!!!" Toby yelled. "Grr toby!!!!! I was close to getting a new pussy to fucking fuck!!!!" He put the rose away. "Grr fine. I'll go look for another girl." He teleported away and toby looked at you. "H-hey a-are you o-ok?" You look at him and shake your head "yes." "Sor-ry ab-out him." "it's ok" You hug him and thank him. "S-so what br-ings y-ou h-here?" You put your hair down and blush. "Slenderman. He made me a proxy." You said smiling and still hugging him. "C-cool." He hugged you tighter. "!!!! T-toby?.... What's wrong? Why are you hugging me so tight?" He loosen his grip. "S-sorry.... I... I felt safe and comfortable." You blush and hug him tight. "It's ok." You pull away. "I feel the same way..." He leans in slowly and starts to blush. "!!! T-toby?...." You start leaning in without noticing. "A-ahh....." Just then you were grabbed by the waist and pulled away. "What the fuck are doing toby?...." You heard. "h-hey!!!!!" You look back and see an angry Jeff. "J-jeff!!!! Let me go!!!!" You struggle. "No!!!!! You belong to me!!!!!" He turned you around and kissed you deeply. "!!!!!!! Hmmmm!!!!!!!" You ears go up and your face heats up again. "!!!! Grrr!!!!!!" Toby gets behind you and moves your hair. "T-two c-can play th-that game!!!!!" He kisses your neck and you moan in the kiss. "g-guys!!!!" you try to yell. "Nope." Jeff grabs your chin and kisses you again. "hmm!!!!! Stop!!!"