THE TALK~

Y/n's POV:
*2 days later*
I got up from the bed and tried to stand up but fell a little. "Ahh!" I fell to the ground. "Agh... What the fuck?" I looked at my feet to see black tenalces wrapped around my legs. "What the fuck!?" I back up confused, seeing them move and "stand up." "W-wait....." My e/c eyes widened. I felt my back and they were connected to..... Me!? "Ahhh!!!!" I yelled. Hearing someone running to the room. "Shit!! No!! Don't co-" I was cut off by my tentacles stabbing into the roof and pulling me up. I saw Nurse Ann ran in looking around. "..... Y-y/n?!" She ran from room to room. "Y/n!!!!" One of my tentacles opened the window, grabbed something, and throw out of the window. "!!! Y/n?!" She ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. "N-nurse....." I fell softly on the floor and looked at my tentacles. "We're here whenever you need us." And they just disappeared. "God damn it!!! I really need to control my powers..." I looked at me hands scared. 'What really am i?' I shrugged it off and went outside.
Masky's POV:
"Hey hoodie, let's go check on y/n. I think she's awake now." I said. "Sure." Hoodie got up and we both started walking up the stairs when we heard Nurse Ann say "Y/N!!!! OH NO!!" She ran downstairs and out the door. "Y/n!?" Hoodie ran after her as I ran upstairs to the infirmary. I was about to open the door when it suddenly opened and y/n bumped into me. "Ah!?" She backed up rubbing her head. "O-ow." "Y/N!? Your ok!!" I grabbed her shoulders. 'W-wait... Then why was Nurse Ann running downstairs?' I questioned myself. "Masky?" Y/n cut me off of my thoughts. "O-oh sorry." I let go of her and looked at her. She was different.... She was a medium size strapless f/c dress with some fingerless gloves. "Y/n? When did you get up and change?" She looked down at outfit. "I.... Don't know." She then realized it was showing her b/s. "!!! Hentai!!" She yelled as she covered her chest. "W-what!? I didn't even realize that!!" I said backing up from her. "Hmm!!" Her face was red as tomato. 'S-she's so cute...' I felt my face heat up as she got closer to me. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw got it?" She said with her cheeks puffy and a serious face. "O-ok.." I said looking down at her. 'I hope she can't see through my mask right now..' I thought. She smirked at me. "Aw your blushing." She said as lift my mask up to show only my mouth and nose. "Your so cute~" Suddenly her left eye turn 2f/c. "Hehe just don't tell anyone..." She whispered as she got closer and closer to my lips. Soon she kissed me. I felt my face heat up more. "H-hmm..." I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her deeply. 'F-fuck her tongue' I felt her tongue enter my mouth as she claimed it as her's. "Hmm!!!" I pulled away with a string of saliva connected to us. "Hehe I never knew your were such a great kisser masky~" She purred into my ear. "I-i.... Didn't k-know either." I softly moaned back. "Don't worry~ I'll make sure you feel good." She said against my neck. "H-hmm n-no not out here. W-we're in the middle of the hallway." I moaned. "Aww fine then." She pulled away making me fall. "Ahh~" I moaned softly. I gripped my hoodie while drooling. "Hehe well continue this later alright?~" she said kneeling down while a pink heart appeared in her left eye. She stood back up, looking to the left of the hallway as hoodie and Nurse Ann ran down the hallway. "Y/N!?" They both yelled.
Y/n's POV:
'Shit their coming..' I stood back up looking to see them both running back. My eye went back to normal as they both got closer. "Y/N!?" They yelled. Nurse Ann run up to me and checked to see if I was ok. "Where did you go?! I heard you fall out of the window!!!" She said holding my shoulders and shaking me. "I'm sorry I went to the bathroom. And the noise you heard at window wasn't me." I lied. She looked at me confused as Hoodie ran to Masky. "Masky? Are you ok? Why are you so red?" Masky looked at him and hugged him. He whispered something to him and then Hoodie looked at me. "Oh right.. Y/n. The boss asked me and Masky to talk to you when you woke up." He picked up Masky and walked up to me grabbing my hand and pulling me into their room. "!! H-hold on?!" I said trying to escape from his grip. He (somehow) opened the door and throw me in. He put Masky on the bed. Then looked at me. "Did you have fun making a mess out of my.... Partner?" He asked. I looked at him shocked. "I mean.. Look at him. He's all red and in heat~" Hoodie said in a sexy tone which spend chills down my spine. "I-i...." I looked away. "What do you think we should do with her huh partner?" He looked at Masky. Masky smirked. "Do it~" Just then I felt weight on me. (You were in the floor.) I looked to see Hoodie taking off his hoodie. "!! H-hoodie!? Hold o-on.. Let's t-talk about th-this!!" He just smirked and kissed me deeply. 'Oh no.... Not again!!' I thought as my hearts started to appear again. I felt Hoodie grind against my leg. "H-hoodie... Ahh~" Hoodie held my hand as he started to kiss down my neck. "F-fuck hoodie~" He pulled me onto his lap. "H-hoodie what about Mas-" I was cut off by something hard hitting my ass. "M-mask-" He kissed me as Hoodie grabbed my b/s. "Hmm" I moaned into the kiss as Hoodie pulled down my dress and bra, grabbing one of my breasts and sucking on the other. "Ahh h-hoodie~ Masky~" I pulled away from the kiss and looked at both of them with a needy look. "P-please be gentle with me~" I got up and layed back onto the bed as I spread my legs open to show them what they did to me.
Third person POV:
Masky, Hoodie, and y/n all were undressed kissing on the bed. Masky was behind y/n kissed her neck from behind as Hoodie was under y/n sucking on her breats. They both looked away and looked at each other as y/n was grinding against both of their dicks. Masky pulled off y/n's dress and panties as hoodie took off his pants and boxers. Y/n looked at both them with a glare of lust. "Are you sure you want both me and Hoodie inside of you y/n?~" Masky whispered into y/n's ear. "Y-yes masky~... I need you both." Y/n moaned. "Alright then... We'll try to be gentle." Masky line himself with y/n's... (Other hole 😓) as hoodie teased y/n's entrance. "P-please~" Was all it took to make both shove themselves into her. "Ahhh!!! I-..... It hurts... P-please." Y/n screamed as she was bleeding. They both waited for her to adjust as they kissed her deeply. Y/n bucked her hips as a sign for them to move. They both took the sign and slowly moved in and out of her. "H-hmm!!" Y/n bit her lip as their thrusts got faster and roughly. "A-ahh!!~ Masky!! H-hoodie more!!" Soon the three were a moaning mess. Moans, skin slapping against each other, and groans were all heard from outside the room. Masky gripped y/n's hips as he got closer to his end. "Y-y/n I'm gonn-" "m-me too!!!" They all moaned as they all released onto each other. Both Masky and Hoodie pulled out as y/n onto hoodie. "T... That was s-so much fun..." Y/n said breathing heavily. Hoodie pulled a blanket over all three of them as y/n fell asleep.
Other's POV:
"What in holy shits of grey did i just hear!?" Sally cursed as she squeezed her teddy. "SALLY!?" The others yelled with their eyes widened.