PLAY TIME~:

Y/n's pov:
"!!!! Hmm mm!!!! Stop!!!!" You tried to yell in the deep kiss. "A-ahh..." Your tail soon pops out and wags. "!!! Ahh!!!!" You try to move but you can't. Jeff grabs your right leg and wraps it around his waist. "Your fucking mine..." He bites your lips softly. Toby sees this and rubs his cock on your ass. "A-agh... Y-y/n.... Your so fucking thick." Both of them play with your body until you were soaking wet. "G-guys... S-stop" Hearts start to appear in your eyes and your slowly falling in love with both of them. Jeff finally pulls away and looks at you.
Jeff's POV:
"She's so fucking cute.... I need her so bad..." I thought to myself as I look at y/n deeply. "T-toby..." I look at toby. "W-what now?" "C-can we take this somewhere more private?" I smirked at him and he smirks back. "F-fuck yeah." I pick up y/n and she squeals. "Jeff!? Toby!? What do you mean!? Somewhere private!?" She yelled. I walked to toby's room and throw her on the bed. Toby locked the door and we both got on top of her. "Ahh... Y-y/n..." We both say.
Toby's POV:
"Why the fuck is she so cute!?" I thought. Jeff kissed her again and I kiss her neck. Soon jeff rubbed her chest softly. Y/n moaned. "!!! S-so cute..." I whispered. I felt a cold hand touch my cheek and look to see y/n. "Ahh... T-toby... Jeff... I need both of you..." Y/n lifted her skirt up and we saw her wet pussy. "!!!! Y-y/n your wet?!" She nodded. I looked at jeff and we both nod. We both took off our clothes and slowly stripped y/n. "Y-y/n...."
(CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! HAHAHA 😂🤣)