"Cat" fight:

*after Slenderman and y/n had "fun." Slenderman layed her down on her bed and went off to his room. Y/n slept, dreaming of her past life and her mystery family*
*THE NEXT DAY*
?? POV:
I woke up tired and somewhat happy. Today's Thursday. Which means today, me, Jane, Laughing jill, Nina, Toby, Jeff, LJ, and EJ got out and killing. Yes it's big group but we always have the "biggest" humans to kill so we need more muscle. Anyways!!! I got up and went to the bathroom, which was as always, a line of people waiting for their turn. When it was my turn I went in and took a shower. As the warm water went down my body, I was thinking.... "Why do I love him fucking much!? He's such a dick..." I got out and put on my tank top, jacket, jeans, and socks. I put my hair in my towel and went to my room. I dried my hair and brushed it. I did my stitches again and cleaned the blood up. I went down to the kitchen to get my breakfast. "H-hey je-ff... H-have you s-seen he-her yet?" I saw him. I felt my face heat up and walked off to the fridge. "Shit!!! Not again" I thought. I took a deep breathe and looked inside the fridge. "Now where is my cookie dough?" I looked around and saw nothing. "!!!! Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "BEN DID YOU FUCKING TAKE MY COOKIE DOUGH AGAIN!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING FAT ASS!!!!!!" "haha no!!!! Toby baked it for you and left it on the counter. He pointed to the counter behind me and smirked. "I think he likes y-" I punched him in the face and went over to the cookies. "Shit.... Why did he... Fuck!!!!" i grabbed the cookies and bite into it. It felt like heaven went inside my mouth!!!! (And not like that u sick perverts!!!!!!!!) "!!! Sugoi!!!!! Its so fucking good!!!!! And sweet!!!!!" My eye started to water and I blushed. I looked at him and smiled weakly. "Don't worry Toby.... Soon I'll tell you how I really feel..."
Toby's POV:
I looked around for her. I didn't see her. I was started to get worried.... "H-hey je-ff... H-have you s-seen he-her yet?" I questioned. "No.... I'm fucking worried.... The boss has never been like that.... And he's never done that to any of us!!!!" I can see the sweat going down his face. "D-don't worry.... Hope-fully he d-didn't hurt her" I said. A few minutes later she came down. "!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!" We both ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Are you alright!? Did he hurt you?! What happened!? Are you ok!?" 
Y/n's pov:
You woke up the next day and looked around. "He'd not here?...." You thought. You got up and went to your bathroom. (Yep you have bathroom in your room. Your welcome) Brushed your teeth and hair. "Why me?.... Out of all the girls in this god damn mansion!!!!! Me!!!!.... I'm not even attractive!!!!" You calm down and got your clothes. "Time to go say hi....." You put them on and walked downstairs scared and nervous. As you got to the bottom, jeff and Toby walked up to you. "!!!! Y/N!!!!" They hugged you tight. "Are you alright!? Did he hurt you!? What happened!? Are you ok!?" They questioned. "!!! Guys calm down. I'm fine. He just wanted some fun with me. And I gave it to him." You said as your face turned bright red. "Y-you.... Umm.... Anyways!!!! Let's have breakfast!!!" Just then your ears and tail went up. "Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You ran to the kitchen and sat at the table. "Feed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in a deep dark voice. They looked at you scared. "O-ok.... Alright." They both went to make you pancakes and waffles.
Jane's POV:
"Why the hell is jeff making her waffles and pancakes!?" I whispered angry. I gripped my fist and growled at her. "Slutty whore!!! Fucking with the boss then them!?" I grabbed my knife and stabbed the wall. "Grr...." I stared at her. "Hey girl...? Are you ok?" Clockwork question. "Huh!? Oh yeah!!!! Perfect!!!!" I said sarcastic. "Girl I know you. What's up?" I pointed at them and stabbed the wall harder. "Grrr!!!!!!!" Clockwork looked. "Ohhh!!!!! I see now...." she leaned against the wall. "I get it.... You know I love toby... And he's with her!!!"  I looked at her and saw her playing with her stitches. "Hey... Why don't we go and train a little for the mansion tonight?" I grabbed her shoulder. "Huh?... Oh ok" she looked at them one last time and walked to the back. I followed behind. "I hope your ready" my eyes turned bright red as I took out my knives. "Hell yeah!!!! You know I am!!!!" She takes out her serrated knives. "Hehe" Her eye turned bright red as well. She attacked first!!! With a twirl and slice at my arm. "Agh!!!!!... Hehe good one" I swing my knife at her and it barely hit her. "Ha!!!! I didn't know the great and powerful Jane the killer was weak!!!!... Haha!!!" I got mad!!!! Pissed!!!!! I ran up to her and grabbed her hair. "Ha sure weak!!!!" I throw her in the air and sliced her arms and legs. I landed softly but she landed face first. "Tsk.... Don't you ever call me weak" I stared at her angry. She slowly got up with her head down and her hair covering her face. "You think... I would go down that easy?" "Huh?" She throws her knives at me, hitting my dress and pinning me to the tree nearby. "Agh!!!!" She walked towards me. "Haha...." She throw herself at me with another knife in her hand. The knife barely hit my head. "Hehe. What time is it?.... It's asswhooping time!!!!!" She removed the knives and I fell on my knees. "Let's go girl." She ran inside as I sat there. Scared and confused. "She's never done that before.... Is she?.... Going.... Insane?... Or.... Crazy?"